Milford Hall Hotel & Spa
206 Castle Street, Salisbury, SP1 3TE, United Kingdom –
4 reasons to choose Milford Hall Hotel & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Salisbury Library 0.4 miles
- Guildhall Salisbury 0.4 miles
- Salisbury City Council 0.4 miles
- Salisbury Train Station 0.5 miles
- Salisbury Cathedral 0.7 miles
- Old Sarum 1.3 miles
- Salisbury Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Stonehenge 7.3 miles
- Mottisfont Abbey 11.5 miles
- Bramshaw Golf Club 13.3 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 20.4 miles
- Southampton Airport 20.8 miles
- Bristol Airport 45.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Milano, Italian Restaurant
No additional info available
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Milford Hall Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.