Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Plas Hafod Hotel
Gwernymynydd, Hafod Road, Mold, CH7 5JS, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 382 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
An elegant 18th-century house surrounded by 9 acres of landscaped grounds, Plas Hafod Hotel offers luxurious accommodations with views of Flintshire, Cheshire and Merseyside.
Guests can enjoy walks in the picturesque surroundings and tranquil Welsh countryside. Snowdonia National Park is just a 1 hour drive away.
Rooms at Plas Hafod are individually designed, with antique furniture and traditional fireplaces. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, and there is free on-site private parking.
Guests can dine in the bright and airy restaurant, which offers a fixed course menu and a regular evening menu. The choices change daily, and a traditional Sunday lunch is also available.
The magnificent hotel is a 50-minute drive from Manchester Airport. The coast at Colwyn Bay is 45 minutes away by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Plas Hafod Hotel
- Would you be serving an evening meal option alsowe offer a dinner flight option which is £25.00ppAnswered on June 30, 2022
- Do you still discount for NHS staff? I my daughter who is a nurse in the NHS books a night or two in July will she get NHS discount. I used to use t...HI has your daughter already booked with us and if so what type of room and date has she bookedAnswered on July 8, 2022
- Do you allow small dogs?hi sorry we dontAnswered on August 7, 2020
- Hello… we hope to book 18/7 a budget room. Is the breakfast served in the restaurant?breakfast is normally served in the breakfast room but if hotel is busy then serve in the conservatoryAnswered on July 8, 2022
- Hi does every room have a shower? Thank you.No not all rooms have showersAnswered on July 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|£15 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Debit card Plas Hafod Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Plas Hafod Hotel
Check-in at Plas Hafod Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Plas Hafod Hotel include:
Guests staying at Plas Hafod Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Plas Hafod Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Plas Hafod Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Plas Hafod Hotel is 1.5 miles from the center of Mold.