Baslow, Baslow, DE45 1SP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 331 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Cavendish Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Cavendish Hotel, formerly known as the Peacock Inn became the Duke of Devonshire’s property around 1830 and in the early 1970’s was rebuilt as the Cavendish by Chatsworth Estate when the original character was preserved; the Duchess of Devonshire selected the décor and furnishings, some of which came from Chatsworth House itself. The Duchess continues to be actively involved in the design of continual refurbishment programmes.
Cavendish Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Chatsworth House 1.3 miles
- Bakewell Golf Club 3.6 miles
- Haddon Hall 3.9 miles
- Birch Hall Golf Club 7.7 miles
- Whirlowbrook Hall 8.2 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 8.4 miles
- Heights of Abraham 8.8 miles
- Gulliver's Kingdom 8.9 miles
- Bishop's House 9.5 miles
- The Botanical Gardens 10.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience 10.5 miles
- Jessops Hospital 10.5 miles
- Weston Park Hospital 10.6 miles
- Charles Clifford Dental Hospital 10.6 miles
- Sheffield Children's Hospital 10.7 miles
- The University of Sheffield 10.8 miles
- Birley Wood Golf Club 11.1 miles
- Sheffield Victoria 11.2 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 11.2 miles
- Crucible Theatre 11.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 29.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 31.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 7.50 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 7.50 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 7.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.