Situated in Levens, 11.2 miles from World of Beatrix Potter, The Hare and Hounds, Levens features accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant. Featuring a bar, the property is located within 19.9 miles of Trough of Bowland. The property is non-smoking and is set 7.5 miles from Kendal Castle.
At the inn, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels.
A Full English/Irish, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
Coniston Water is 24.9 miles from The Hare and Hounds, Levens. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 62.1 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Can double bed be made into twin bed?Not in the studio apartment I'm afraid. The only room that we can twin is Garnett and is marked as such. Kind regards HeatherAnswered on 5 July 2021
- Rebecca is fine. ThanksAll booked inAnswered on 21 April 2021
- Do you have electric car charging points?I'm sorry at the moment we do not have charging points for electric carsAnswered on 22 December 2022
- Hi, is it possible to reserve a table for the 14th July at 1930 for 2 people? ThanksOf course, what name should I book it under?Answered on 21 April 2021
- hi, we are looking to bring our small well behaved chiz tzu dog, is that acceptable. thanksHello The rooms in the pub we do not allow dogs to stay in. We have a flat called the Barn Annex which is the only room you can book to bring a dog t..Answered on 17 September 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: British, Pizza, Local
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
15:00 - 22:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Hare and Hounds, Levens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Hare and Hounds, Levens
Guests staying at The Hare and Hounds, Levens can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at The Hare and Hounds, Levens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at The Hare and Hounds, Levens include:
The Hare and Hounds, Levens has 1 restaurant:
The Hare and Hounds, Levens is 650 yards from the centre of Levens.
Yes, The Hare and Hounds, Levens is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Hare and Hounds, Levens offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Hare and Hounds, Levens is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.