The Liner at Liverpool
Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 3913 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
An impressive product design that includes all the hallmarks of a luxury cruise liner developed with a high standard of service, The Liner Hotel Liverpool provides a range of facilities and services that can cater for your every need. Located only 2 minutes walk from Lime St Station, The Liner Hotel Liverpool offers excellent accommodation, conference, meeting and event space in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Developed with high standards of presentation and a Crew committed to exceptional Guest Service, The Liner Hotel Liverpool is a glowing example of the City's hospitality industry and we look forward to 'Welcoming You Aboard'.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Lime Street Train Station 0 miles
- Liverpool Empire Theatre 0.1 miles
- Central Library 0.2 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 0.2 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.3 miles
- UNITE The Union Building 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.3 miles
- Jeffs of Bold Street 0.4 miles
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Liverpool ONE 0.7 miles
- Pier Head 0.8 miles
- Albert Dock 0.9 miles
- Echo Arena 1 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 1 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.7 miles
- Sefton Park 2.3 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Gusto Restaurant 1 miles
- The River Mersey River 0.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Seven Seas Brasserie
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose The Liner at Liverpool
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Liner at Liverpool accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
All Guests must provide a valid credit/debit card on arrival, otherwise you may not be able to check-in.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.