The Old Hall Inn
Whitehough, Chinley, SK23 6EJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 242 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room with Balcony
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Double Room with Shower
Budget Double Room
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Standard Double Room
In the heart of prime walking country, with easy access to the countless country houses, quaint villages and buzzing market towns around the Peak District. Famed for its ales, cider, Belgium beers and delicious home cooked food
The Old Hall Inn takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Lyme Park 4.6 miles
- The Octagon Theatre 5.1 miles
- Buxton Opera House 5.4 miles
- Adlington 7.9 miles
- Adlington Hall 8.3 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 8.8 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 10 miles
- Stockport Magistrates & County Court 10.1 miles
- Stockport College 10.1 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 10.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 10.1 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 10.1 miles
- Edgeley Park 10.2 miles
- Stockport Local Heritage Library 10.3 miles
- Bakewell Golf Club 11.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tea on the Green Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 2 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 3 miles
- Buxton Market 6 miles
- Bakewell Market 15 miles
- Ashbourne Market 20 miles
- Blackbrook River 0 miles
- Eccles Pike Mountain 0.1 miles
- Cracken Edge (Chinley Churn) Mountain 0.3 miles
- Coombes Reservoir Lake 2 miles
- Errwood Reservoir Lake 5 miles
- Derwent Reservoir Lake 14 miles
- Manchester Airport 13.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 37.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 38.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Old Hall Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, guests may experience some noise disturbances in the rooms located above the Paper Mill Bar.