Brunswick Terrace, Weymouth, DT4 7RW, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 866 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Redcliff is a 4 storey Victorian listed building completed in 1827. All accommodation is situated on the first floor and above with narrow stairs. Our sea view rooms 7 and 14 are in the attic on the fourth floor. Rooms 6 and 12 are on the third floor and rooms 4 and 10 are on the second floor All have spectacular views across Weymouth bay. Our back rooms, 5,11, are small doubles and are on the third floor. Room 3 is a small double, room 9 is a single room and are on the second floor. Rooms 2 and 8 are double/family rooms and are on the first floor. On the ground floor you will find our guest lounge and the dinning room. We are pet friendly but please be aware that not all our guests are so we keep the restaurant a pet free zone. We are a family run bed and breakfast and welcome our younger guests with delight.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Weymouth Marina 0.7 miles
- Weymouth Harbour 0.8 miles
- Sandsfoot Castle 1.7 miles
- Portland Harbour 2.4 miles
- Portland Castle 3.5 miles
- Portland Museum 5.5 miles
- Rufus Castle 5.5 miles
- Portland Bill Lighthouse 6.7 miles
- Athelhampton House 10.4 miles
- Monkey World 12.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Corfe Castle 17.2 miles
- Golden Cap 18.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Westers Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Enzos Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Chillis Restaurant 0.4 miles
- The Ship Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Weymouth bay Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 29 miles
- Exeter International Airport 43 miles
- Southampton Airport 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Redcliff
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Weymouth
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Water park (Additional charge)
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Street parking
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 19:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
The Redcliff accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parking reservations are not possible. An additional GBP 5 per night parking fee is applicable, and payment is required at check-in.
Cars are organised at breakfast for guests who want to leave the car park. Parking is at the car owner's risk and The Redcliff is not liable for any damage caused while parked in the car park. There is nearby street parking and pay and display parking.
Please note, pets can be accommodated at this property free of charge. Pets are not allowed in the dining room, with the exception of guide dogs. If guests leave pets in the room while not on the premises, the property requires a mobile contact number.
A charge will be applicable for any extra cleaning required as a result of pets staying in the rooms.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Redcliff in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.