The Royal Hotel
Marine Terrace, Crosby, L22 5PR, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Double or Twin Room with Shower
Budget Single Room
Traditional Double Room
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Bootle Golf Club 2.7 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 3.1 miles
- Goodison Park 3.3 miles
- Anfield Stadium 3.9 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 4.5 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 4.6 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 4.7 miles
- Central Library 4.7 miles
- Liver Building 4.7 miles
- Liverpool Hope University 4.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Pier Head 4.8 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 4.8 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 4.9 miles
- The Piermaster's House 5 miles
- Albert Dock 5.1 miles
- Liverpool ONE 5.2 miles
- Echo Arena 5.3 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 5.4 miles
- Sefton Park 7 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Main Store Supermarket 0 miles
- Various In South Road Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Barbacoa Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Crosby Marina Lake 0 miles
- River Mersey River 0 miles
- Irish Sea Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 11.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 31.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Royal Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Food Service Times:
Breakfast: Monday to Friday 07:00 to 09:30, Saturday and Sunday 08:00 to 10:00
Monday to Thursday 12:00 to 14:30 and 17:00 to 21:00, Friday 12:00 to 21:00, Saturday 12:00 to 21:00, Sunday 12:00 to 19:00
Monday to Saturday 18:00 to 21:00, Sunday 12:00 to 20:00
Closed on Bank Holidays.