The Royal Hotel
Marine Terrace, Crosby, L22 5PR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 657 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Budget Single Room
Traditional Double Room
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Bootle Golf Club 2.7 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 3.1 miles
- Goodison Park 3.3 miles
- Anfield Stadium 3.9 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 4.5 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 4.6 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 4.7 miles
- Central Library 4.7 miles
- Liver Building 4.7 miles
- Liverpool Hope University 4.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Pier Head 4.8 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 4.8 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 4.9 miles
- Albert Dock 5.1 miles
- Liverpool ONE 5.2 miles
- Echo Arena 5.3 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 5.4 miles
- Sefton Park 7 miles
- Haydock Racecourse 16.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Main Store Supermarket 0 miles
- Various In South Road Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Barbacoa Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Crosby Marina Lake 0 miles
- River Mersey River 0 miles
- Irish Sea Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 11.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 31.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Royal Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Royal Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Food Service Times:
Breakfast: Monday to Friday 07:00 to 09:30, Saturday and Sunday 08:00 to 10:00
Monday to Thursday 12:00 to 14:30 and 17:00 to 21:00, Friday 12:00 to 21:00, Saturday 12:00 to 21:00, Sunday 12:00 to 19:00
Monday to Saturday 18:00 to 21:00, Sunday 12:00 to 20:00
Closed on Bank Holidays.