The Queensberry Hotel
Russel St, Bath, BA1 2QF, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 461 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Queensberry Hotel.
Celebrating 13 years of owning The Queensberry in 2016, Laurence and Helen Beere look forward to welcoming you to our very special hotel.
The Queensberry Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Assembly Rooms 0 miles
- Museum Of Bath At Work 0.1 miles
- Museum Of East Asian Art 0.1 miles
- East Asian Art Museum 0.1 miles
- Bath Assembly Rooms 0.1 miles
- Fashion Museum 0.1 miles
- Rostra Gallery 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.4 miles
- Bath Abbey 0.4 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.5 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.9 miles
- University of Bath 1.9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.3 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 15 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & Authentic
- Milsom Street Luxury Department Store Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Queensberry Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.