Piccadily Hotel New Delhi
District Centre Complex, Janakpuri, Janakpuri, 110058 New Delhi, India –
The Piccadily New Delhi is located in the west of New Delhi, in the heart of the local trading and public sector community and Indira Gandhi International Airport and benefits from easy access to the main commercial, business and entertainment districts of Connaught Place and Gurgaon. Piccadily has a proud tradition of organising and hosting successful Meetings and Events using a variety of creative set-ups. Large-scale dinners, business seminars or intimate soirees are done with elan’. With fine cuisine, customised banquet support and advanced technologies, you are assured of a flawless execution.
Area Info –
- Delhi Cantonment Railway Station 2.2 miles
- World Development Foundation 2.3 miles
- NSIT 2.8 miles
- GGSIPU 4.2 miles
- Buddha Jayanti Garden 6 miles
- Punjab & Sind Bank 6.1 miles
- Embassy Of Croatia 6.4 miles
- Bangladesh High Commission 6.5 miles
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia 6.5 miles
- IIPM 6.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rashtrapati Bhavan 7.4 miles
- Jantar Mantar 8.3 miles
- India Gate 9.2 miles
- Qutub Minar 9.7 miles
- Feroz Shah Kotla Cricket Stadium 10 miles
- Red Fort 10 miles
- Pragati Maidan 10 miles
- MG Road 10.3 miles
- Global Business Park 10.3 miles
- Iffco Road Junction 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- KFC Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Pizza Hut Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Mcdonalds Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Cafe Coffee Day Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Auchan Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Pacific Market 1.9 miles
- Delhi International Airport 5.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Chinese, British, French, Indian, Mediterranean, Thai, Australian, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Piccadily Hotel New Delhi
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in New Delhi
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged INR 1500 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Piccadily Hotel New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A refundable security amount may be applicable in case of scanty baggage.