Hotel De Ville
Via di Sottoripa 5/1-2, 17026 Genoa, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1449 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel De Ville! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Well situated in Genoa, Hotel De Ville provides air-conditioned rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a restaurant. This 4-star hotel offers room service and a 24-hour front desk. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Each room is equipped with a safety deposit box and some feature city views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.
A buffet, à la carte or continental breakfast is served at the property.
You can play pool at this 4-star hotel, and the area is popular for cycling.
Popular points of interest near Hotel De Ville include University of Genoa, Gallery of the White Palace and Palazzo Rosso. The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 6.2 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Genoa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Hotel De Ville has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 21, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good morning, we are considering booking next week with our 2 dogs. What are the costs for them and your dog policy?Good morning Dogs are allowed free of charge in our property. By remaining available, Kind regards Giacomo ParodiAnswered on 11 December 2020
- We will be traveling with our 4-month-old son. Do you have a crib available for babies?Good morning Certainly, the Hotel has crib for baby. Remaining at your disposal for any other information, Best Regards, Giacomo Parodi Hotel de VilleAnswered on 23 February 2020
- Do have twin beds roomHello, yes we have a room with two bedsAnswered on 16 December 2019
- Buongiorno ho prenotato sabato 7 agosto e ho la macchina. Da voi ho possibilità di parcheggiare la macchina per una sera. Lara MistrettaBuongiorno, L'Hotel dispone di un parcheggio convenzionato custodito "Marina Parking" sito in Via "Molo Ponte Morosini 34/1 - 16126 - GenovaAnswered on 3 August 2021
- Hello, is there a charging station in your parking? Thanks.Hello, Yes, we have a collaboration with "MARINA PORTO ANTICO PARKING" that offers charging station for electric cars. Thanking you in advance, Best R..Answered on 9 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Al Sottoripa Pizza&Cucina
- CuisineItalian • Mediterranean • Pizza
- AmbienceTraditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Ristorante #2
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Inner courtyard view
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool table
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:30 PM to 12:00 AM
From 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cash Hotel De Ville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.