Amsterdam Canal Hotel
Weteringschans 253, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 XJ Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Amsterdam Canal Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the canal belt, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amsterdam Canal Hotel offers rooms with private facilities. The Museum District, with the Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum, is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is available.
Rooms at Amsterdam Canal Hotel are equipped with a desk, flat-screen TV. There is also complimentary coffee/tea making facilities. The bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. Some feature canal view.
There is a wide range of cafes and bars in the direct surroundings. You can also enjoy a wide variety of restaurants in De Pijp neighborhood.
De Pijp neighborhood, home to the Heineken Experience Museum and Albert Cuyp Market, is a 10-minute walk. The Leidseplein entertainment area is 0.6 mi away. The Utrechtsestraat, known for its boutique shops, is 1,950 feet away. Tram stop Frederiksplein is only a 1-minute walk and offers direct links to Central Station. Guests can also park their car in the private parking garage of the hotel based on availability.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you offer bike rentals or any other activities?We do have the place near by where you can rent the bikes.Answered on 5 November 2019
- Hi, Is the Deluxe Double Room with Canal View up steep stairs, if so how many? May be a problem if too steep for my husband, but really want to stay h..Dear Susan, This room type is located on the ground, first, second and third floors. You can always indicate a preference when booking.Answered on 9 February 2022
- Hi can I ask what rooms have the balcony view with the canal view as that’s the room I’d like to book ?Dear guest, Thank you for contacting us. This will be a specific room (Deluxe Canal View) with a balcony. With kind regards, ShaiAnswered on 20 September 2022
- Smoking area?We don't have a smoking area in our building.Answered on 20 December 2021
- Do you have rooms with non glass / non see tbrough doors? (Its a bit awkward for my kids to be able to see each other’s silhouette’s while showring)Dear Guest, All Standard Double rooms and Double rooms with canal view have non glass doors. If you make a reservation please send us a message reque..Answered on 24 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
3:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 23
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Amsterdam Canal Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the Amsterdam Canal Hotel will check the credit card used to guarantee the booking. Therefore it is mandatory that the guests bring the credit card used for the reservation of the booking.
When booking  rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply which will be sent to the guest after reservation."
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Amsterdam Canal Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Amsterdam Canal Hotel
Amsterdam Canal Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Amsterdam Canal Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Amsterdam Canal Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Amsterdam Canal Hotel include:
Amsterdam Canal Hotel is 1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Guests staying at Amsterdam Canal Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include: