Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Schipholweg 181, 1171 PK Badhoevedorp, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport offers a free shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. It features free fitness, a 24-hour Take Away and an extensive breakfast is served from 04:00 until 12:00.
The modern rooms at ibis Airport come equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. They have a private bathroom with free soap and shampoo products.
The hotel houses several eateries: an international restaurant, a burger/sandwich bar and a Grand Café. Guests can also opt for a breakfast in the breakfast restaurant.
This ibis is located close to the A9 and A4. From the airport, which is 1.9 mi away, there are direct connections to Amsterdam Central Station, Amsterdam RAI and the WTC by bus and train.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
4 reasons to choose Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- We would be arriving from Delft. What type of public transportation would you recommend? Walking distance from train or bus station?Dear Madame, Sir, We offer a free shuttle bus service From the Airport to the hotel and back. Therefore just go off at the train station Schiphol Airp...Answered on December 7, 2019
- Is the airport shuttle still operating? The last hotel I booked claimed to have a shuttle, but had actually stopped it due to Covid-19During the covid-19 periode the shuttle service is still running, but on a special schedule. Please contact the hotel for more information.Answered on June 9, 2020
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Goodday, Yes we have taken precautions because of the Coronavirus. It is mandatory to take precautions being one of the few hotels that are open.Answered on May 10, 2020
- I’m planning to stay 3 knights and need to visit the city center.. is there public transportation near the facility?Dear future guest :), There is a possibility to go by public transportation. This bus stop is at the other side of the road (walking will take 4 min...Answered on September 1, 2019
- Hi good evening, at what time does your breakfast start on the weekdays? Greets, Darrell WonderlinHi Darrell, Our breakfast always starts at 4 AM. Kind regards, Judith D - Reservations OfficerAnswered on February 6, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Burger & Toastie Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking, upon arrival. If this is not possible, guests should have an authorization form, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not traveling along.
Please note that it is possible to pay with a debit card upon check-in.
Pets are allowed in the rooms for a surcharge of EUR 20 per day.
Please note that parking is not included in the rate. A surcharge is required for parking (see policies).
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Bar is closed from Mon, Oct 26, 2020 until Mon, Nov 09, 2020
FAQs about Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Check-in at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport has 2 restaurants:
- Burger & Toastie Bar
The prices at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is 1.1 miles from the center of Badhoevedorp.
Guests staying at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport include:
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min