Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Schipholweg 181, 1171 PK Badhoevedorp, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport offers a free shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. It features free fitness, a 24-hour Take Away and an extensive breakfast is served from 04:00 until 12:00 and dinner from 18:00 until 22:00 at our International Open Buffet.
The modern rooms at Ibis Airport come equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. They have a private bathroom with free soap and shampoo products.
The hotel houses several food and beverage outlets : an American Burger Bar, an international open buffet, a Grand Café/Bar and a Take Away 24/7 store for your convenience.
This Ibis is located close to the A9 and A4. From the airport, which is 1.9 mi away, there are direct connections to Amsterdam Central Station, Amsterdam RAI and the WTC by bus and train.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We would be arriving from Delft. What type of public transportation would you recommend? Walking distance from train or bus station?Dear Madame, Sir, We offer a free shuttle bus service From the Airport to the hotel and back. Therefore just go off at the train station Schiphol Airp..Answered on 7 December 2019
- Is the airport shuttle still operating? The last hotel I booked claimed to have a shuttle, but had actually stopped it due to Covid-19During the covid-19 periode the shuttle service is still running, but on a special schedule. Please contact the hotel for more information.Answered on 9 June 2020
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Goodday, Yes we have taken precautions because of the Coronavirus. It is mandatory to take precautions being one of the few hotels that are open.Answered on 10 May 2020
- I’m planning to stay 3 knights and need to visit the city center.. is there public transportation near the facility?Dear future guest :), There is a possibility to go by public transportation. This bus stop is at the other side of the road (walking will take 4 min..Answered on 1 September 2019
- Hi good evening, at what time does your breakfast start on the weekdays? Greets, Darrell WonderlinHi Darrell, Our breakfast always starts at 4 AM. Kind regards, Judith D - Reservations OfficerAnswered on 6 February 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, International, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle service
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking, upon arrival. If this is not possible, guests should have an authorization form, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not traveling along.
Please note that it is possible to pay with a debit card upon check-in.
Please note that from 23:00 until 07:00 cash payments are not accepted.
Pets are allowed in the rooms for a surcharge of EUR 20 per day.
Please note that parking is not included in the rate. A surcharge is required for parking (see policies).
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is 1.1 miles from the center of Badhoevedorp.
The prices at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport has 2 restaurants:
- Buffet Restaurant
- Burger Bar
Room options at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport include:
Check-in at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: