Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel
Noordeinde 33, The Hague City Center, 2514 GC The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 2452 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All design rooms are equipped with a spa-inspired bathroom including a walk-in shower and bathrobe and slippers, complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-bar and an Illy coffee machine. Furthermore, the rooms at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde feature air-conditioning.
Brasserie Stocks and Bonds is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the morning, a breakfast buffet is served and during the evening guests can enjoy a local or international dish in our Brasserie.
The property is located at a distance of 1.3 mi from Madurodam and Binnenhof is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. Escher Museum is a 6-minute walk from the property, while Mauritshuis can be reached within 8 minutes. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 11 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 30, 2017
Hotel chain/brand: Borealis Hotel Group , Hotel Indigo
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I reserve a room (pay at the property-no payment needed) for my friend with my own credit card,and he pays on his arrival by cash (no creditcard)?Dear guest, Thank you for your message! Yes this is possible as long as we have a creditcard number of you in our system. With kind regards, Team ..Answered on 29 June 2022
- Hello! Could you please share the link or exact name of the room with bathtube?Hi! We have only 1 room with a bathtub. It is a Standard room, however, it has twin beds( two separate beds pulled together). Unfortunately, there is ..Answered on 3 March 2021
- Hi there, Is there a space/communal area to sit and work with a laptop for a few hours after check out?Dear Mr/Ms, There are multiple spaces where you can sit and work on your laptop. When you arrive in the hotel you can ask for the spaces at the rece..Answered on 19 August 2021
- Hello - do you have private parking for my vehicle at your hotel ? - ThanksDear, Thank you for your question! For our own parking spots we work with reservations, we can check the availability when you would like to make a ..Answered on 4 December 2022
- Hey, We are arriving today and would like to reserve a car parking space with our reservation. I look forward to your reply! Kind regards, KellyDear Ms. Paterson, Thank you for your question! We indeed have car parking but sadly we don't have any parking spot available. We sent you another me..Answered on 26 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Stocks and Bonds
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted ATM card Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel
The prices at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel is 1,300 feet from the center of The Hague.
Room options at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel include:
Guests staying at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, an IHG Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Stocks and Bonds