NDSM-pier 6, Amsterdam Noord, 1033 RE Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 590 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Housed in a paddle steamer that dates from 1911, Kapitein Anna is located in Amsterdam. The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning. Private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.
At Kapitein Anna you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and an ironing service. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. You can enjoy city view from this property.
If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out the Scheepvaartmuseum (2.9 miles) and Dam square (2.4 miles). There is a direct ferry connection between the accommodation and Amsterdam Central Station. The boat is 15.8 miles from Schiphol Airport.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hey, is there an option for an early check in on november 4? around 11 amEarly check-in and luggage drop is possible. The room however might not be readyAnswered on 19 October 2022
- Is the ship moving during this 6 nights??The ship does not move when we are a hotel accomodationAnswered on 8 November 2021
- do you have to be on the boat for a certain time or is it stationary?If in use as hotel the ship is stationary.Answered on 16 September 2022
- Hello. Is there tea/coffee making facilities in standard twin room?No, but there is coffee.tea 24/7 in the salonAnswered on 20 March 2023
- Can i pay by cash at the property ?Sure, no problemAnswered on 10 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
14:00 - 22:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 1 year are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Kapitein Anna accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Kapitein Anna
Guests staying at Kapitein Anna can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- Breakfast to go
Kapitein Anna offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Kapitein Anna may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Kapitein Anna is 1.9 miles from the centre of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Kapitein Anna is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Kapitein Anna include: