Hotel Hotel van de Vijsel
Overtoom 13-17, Oud West, 1054 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1833 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
Theater Bellevue0.1 miles
DeLaMar Theater0.2 miles
Jeugdtheater De Krakeling0.2 miles
Holland Casino Amsterdam0.2 miles
Vondelkerk Amsterdam0.2 miles
P.C. Hooftstraat0.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Albert Heijn Supermarket0.1 miles
Restaurant Joost Restaurant0.2 miles
Remise47 Restaurant0.7 miles
Natural Beauty *
Vondelpark Ski lift0.2 miles
Closest Airports *
Schiphol Airport6.2 miles
Rotterdam The Hague Airport33.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Van Gogh Museum0.4 miles
Moco Museum0.4 miles
Anne Frank House0.9 miles
Royal Palace Amsterdam0.9 miles
Dam Square0.9 miles
Dutch National Opera & Ballet1 miles
Amsterdam Central Station1.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hotel van de Vijsel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 54 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Public transit tickets Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Laundry Additional charge
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- 24-hour front desk
Safety & security
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel van de Vijsel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
All charges for the room, breakfast, city tax and incidentals will be processed at check-in.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel van de Vijsel
Guests staying at Hotel van de Vijsel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel van de Vijsel include:
Check-in at Hotel van de Vijsel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel van de Vijsel (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Parking garage
The prices at Hotel van de Vijsel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.