Sweelinckplein 35, 2517 GN The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 242 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Residenz Stadslogement is a boutique hotel in a restored house from 1896, located in the heart of the Duinoord area of The Hague. It features spacious suites and apartments with luxurious décor.
Services such as a 24-hour front desk and a breakfast in room are provided at the Residenz. Guests can rent bikes and book tickets for local attractions. There is also a library.
All rooms have heating and light-reducing curtains, featuring a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Business and Deluxe suites also include bathrobes, velvet slippers and a bottle of mineral water.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes we have. In our pre arrival mail guests are informed about our precautions and local rules. On check in hand sanitezer is available.Answered on 25 June 2020
- Hi there, is the seating area separated from the main bedroom by a door in the business suite? And are the kitchen facilities within the room/separateThere is no door between the bedroom and the living room. Our apartments have a separate kitchen, in the suites it is only possible to use the Nespresso machine, water kettle and fridge.Answered on 26 June 2021
- If we book, can we request a shower rather than a bathtub? Also, could you send a photo of the bathroom? Thank you!Only one room has a bath. The other rooms have a walk in shower. Kind regards, Residenz The HagueAnswered on 30 November 2022
- Can I bring my cat and my dog?We're sorry but cats and dogs are not allowed in the hotel. Kind regards, Residenz The HagueAnswered on 30 November 2022
- We are a couple with a 5-year old girl. We do not wish to have two separate rooms. Instead, can we book one room without need of more bed?Off course the 3 of you can stay in 1 room. The supplement is 16,50 euro for the stay and breakfast of the third person without an extra bed. With an extra bed and breakfast the suplemental costs are 29,50 euro. regards, Petra / ResidenzAnswered on 8 January 2023
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Residenz Stadslogement accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Residenz Stadslogement
Guests staying at Residenz Stadslogement can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Residenz Stadslogement offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
Residenz Stadslogement is 1.3 miles from the center of The Hague.
Room options at Residenz Stadslogement include:
The prices at Residenz Stadslogement may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Residenz Stadslogement is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.