voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel
Kneuterdijk 8, The Hague City Center, 2514 EN The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1999 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms contain a safety deposit box and some have city views. All guest rooms have a private bathroom, a hairdryer and bed linen.
The daily breakfast offers buffet, à la carte or American options. At the hotel you'll find a restaurant serving Dutch cuisine. Vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free options can also be requested.
The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at this 4-star hotel.
Paleis Huis Ten Bosch is 2.5 miles from voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel, while Westfield Mall of the Netherlands is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of The Hague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 26, 2021
Hotel chain/brand: Voco
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, is your fitness centre open at present?Dear, Our fitness centre is momentarily opened. We do however take advise from our government in regards to Covid-19 quite seriously and may close th..Answered on 20 July 2021
- Do you provide free parking?Good morning! There is a Q-park located underneath the hotel. Parking is available for E33.50 per day. Unfortunately, reservations cannot be made at t..Answered on 5 August 2021
- Hello, I wanted to go there saturday and sunday and stay for one night. I'll taking the bike with me and I was wondering if you have a safe space wher..Thank you for your question. You are able to bring your bike to our hotel, we will find a safe space to keep the bike for youAnswered on 26 August 2021
- Hi, what parking facility is there for a solo motorcycle?Dear Ms./Mr., our hotel does not have its own parking but there is a public parking below our building called Q-Park. Kind regards, voco The HagueAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Parking available?Dear Ms./Mr., our hotel does not have it's own parking, but there is a public parking just below our building called Q-Park. Kind regards, voco The HagueAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Botanica Kitchen Garden and Bar
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel
Check-in at voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Botanica Kitchen Garden and Bar
voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel is 1,150 feet from the center of The Hague.
Guests staying at voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel include:
voco The Hague, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental