Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia
Willemsparkweg 205, Oud Zuid, 1071 HB Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia is a small dog-friendly hotel located in the cultural quarter of Amsterdam, half a mile from shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat. The Museum Quarter is a 10-minute walk away and includes the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk Museum. Complimentary tea and coffee is available upon arrival.
Each modern room at the Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia is decorated in light pastel shades. It has a flat-screen TV, a desk with a Hay chair and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Some have a furnished balcony or patio, and one has a private rooftop terrace. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
A continental breakfast can be taken in the bright breakfast room overlooking the street. At the Honesty Bar in the lounge, guests can enjoy a Nespresso coffee, soft drinks, beer, wines, savory and sweet snacks.
The center of Amsterdam is easily accessible by foot or by public transportation. Entrance tickets to various points of interest are available at the front desk and bicycles can also be rented (reservation required).
Vondelpark is a 3-minute walk from the property. The VU Medisch Centrum and ACTA can be reached in 15 minutes by bus and Schiphol Airport is 8 miles away. The World Trade Centre is just over 1 miles from the property, and RAI is less than 2 miles away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
- How to book room with patio or terrace & balcony ? I saw that hotel have but can't figure out how to choose such a room?you can leave a rewuest in the comment box. Please not that this is a request and subject to availabilityAnswered on 17 September 2019
- Good day. What are the charges for pets please?We ask a fee of €25 per pet for the (short) stay. For guest that stay for a longer period we ask €50 per monthAnswered on 9 January 2021
- Hi, Are you pet friendly? We have a small dog. How does it works for his stay? Thank u in advancePets are welcom and can stay in some rooms of our hotel. Dogs/pets are not permitted in the reception only during breakfast (7.30-10.30). There is a €..Answered on 24 July 2022
- How much does it cost if i bring my cat?The cost for having a pet in the hotel is €25.- per pet per stayAnswered on 9 July 2021
- Hi, I was wondering whether you can see fireworks from your hotel on New Year’s Eve?It depands if if in the area something to doAnswered on 12 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shared kitchen
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that parking is available at P+R parking garage Olympisch Stadion. Charges apply.
Please note that this hotel was previously known as Hotel Zandbergen.
Please inform Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia
Check-in at Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia include:
The prices at Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia is 1.6 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Hotel The Neighbour's Magnolia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: