Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™
18 Gävlegatan, Vasastan, 113 30 Stockholm, Sweden – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet, continental and Asian options.
Stockholm Central Station is 1.8 miles from the hotel, while Sergels Torg Square is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bromma Stockholm Airport, 4.3 miles from Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 15, 2019
Hotel chain/brand: Design Hotels
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We land at Arlanda at 23:40 so would not make the before 00:00 check in - is it possible to check in later? Thanks, SaskiaHi Saskia, Yes it is possible to check in later than midnight, as long as you inform us beforehand. The reception at Blique is open 24/7. Kindly, ..Answered on 25 January 2020
- Hi there, do you have an iron machine in the rooms available? thanksHi! We have Iron boards and Iron available in the reception. Kind Regards Front Desk BliqueAnswered on 8 July 2022
- what is the difference between the double Queen and double king rooms? the info states that the beds, in both, are large doubles.The difference is the beds, Double Queen has a 160cm Bed. Blique Double King has 180cm bedAnswered on 12 September 2022
- Hello, I have a question about your hotel location. How far is your hotel from train station, center of the city and Arlanda airport.Hi! Our hotel is about 10-15 minutes from the central train station by local transportation, 10 minutes to the centre of the city and about half an ho..Answered on 8 July 2022
- Are there breakfast options if you’re leaving really early, like 5 am?Yes, you can pick up a breakfast bag if you can't make it to the breakfast buffé. All you need to do is fill out a form in the reception before 19:00 ..Answered on 23 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Open forDinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 1:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash is not accepted Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™
The prices at Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ has 2 restaurants:
- Restaurant Boketto
- Restaurant Arc
Room options at Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ include:
Guests staying at Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ is 1.4 miles from the center of Stockholm.
Blique by Nobis, Stockholm, a Member of Design Hotels™ offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental