Mornington Hotel Stockholm
Nybrogatan 53, Östermalm, 11440 Stockholm, Sweden –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 5162 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Mornington is a family owned hotel, located in the city center close to Östermalmstorg. A quiet oasis in the heart of Stockholm, characterized by a warm and friendly atmosphere. Mornington offers a wide range of facilities including restaurant, bar, conference, exclusive health club/fitness center and a spacious lobby, where one can relax with a book from the lobby library.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Humlegården 0.3 miles
- Stureplan 0.3 miles
- Royal Dramatic Theater Stockholm 0.3 miles
- Berzelii Park 0.4 miles
- National Historical Museum 0.5 miles
- Nordiska Kompaniet 0.5 miles
- Stockholm Stadium 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Music in Stockholm 0.5 miles
- Kungsträdgården 0.5 miles
- Stockholm Concert Hall 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sergels Torg Square 0.7 miles
- The Vasa Museum 0.8 miles
- The Royal Palace 0.8 miles
- Stockholm Central Station 0.9 miles
- Gröna Lund Amusement Park 1.1 miles
- Långholmen 2.2 miles
- Ericsson Globe 3.1 miles
- Tele2 Arena 3.2 miles
- Friends Arena 3.6 miles
- Bogesund Castle 8.2 miles
- Bromma Airport 4.9 miles
- Arlanda Airport 22.2 miles
- Västerås 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Mornington Hotel Stockholm
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stockholm
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs SEK 350 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mornington Hotel Stockholm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.