Coast Village Inn
1188 Coast Village Road, Montecito, Santa Barbara, CA 93108, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 333 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
A heated outdoor swimming pool and free beach cruiser bicycles are available for guest use at this inn. Rooms offer free WiFi and the Santa Barbara Stearns Wharf is 10 minutes’ drive away.
A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at the Coast Village Inn. Free toiletries are provided.
Free coffee and tea is available in the lobby for guest convenience at the Coast Village Inn Santa Barbara.
A 24-hour front desk is always available to assist guests.
Downtown Santa Barbara is 10 minutes’ drive from the inn. The University of California Santa Barbara is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Butterfly Beach8.8 Excellent beach1,500 feet from property
Hammonds Beach8.9 Excellent beach2,450 feet from property
Miramar Beach9.0 Wonderful beach4,200 feet from property
East Beach8.8 Excellent beach4,450 feet from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?You would take Coast Village road south and make a right on Olive Mill Road and just keep heading straight until you hit Butterfly beach.Answered on 22 October 2019
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?Unfortunately not. We do have complimentary bikes on property to make the trip quicker. There is complimentary parking down there as well. Butterfly beach is about a mile away.Answered on 22 October 2019
- Are there any easy chairs in your Standard King Room (which is 210 square feet). If so, how many chairs?1 armchair/desk chair in all of our Standard King and Queen Bedrooms.Answered on 14 February 2020
- Are you pet friendlyHello, We do not allow pets. Our apologies.Answered on 5 August 2020
- Greetings, Is your property pet friendly for a few weeks stay in August? If not, any recommendations? Thank you!Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets. We're too small of a property to designate pet friendly rooms/areas.Answered on 15 June 2020
Oliver's of Montecito
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up service
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Fenced pool
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Coast Village Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note there is no elevator at the property and some rooms are only accessible by stairs.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Coast Village Inn
Check-in at Coast Village Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Coast Village Inn.
Coast Village Inn has 1 restaurant:
- Oliver's of Montecito
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Coast Village Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Coast Village Inn is 3.1 miles from the center of Santa Barbara.
Yes, Coast Village Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Coast Village Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Coast Village Inn include: