El Pueblo Inn
896 West Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476, United States of America – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at El Pueblo Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a 24-hour outdoor swimming pool, El Pueblo Inn is located within 1.2 mi of Sonoma Town Square and the Sonoma Mission. Buena Vista Winery, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery and Bartholomew Estate Winery are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Each room provides guest with free WiFi, a TV with cable channels, a coffee machine and an private bathroom. Select rooms also offer a patio or balcony and a fireplace.
Surrounded by gardens with fountains, guests can enjoy the poolside hot tub at Inn El Pueblo. Concierge services and a fitness center are provided, in addition to 2 car charging stations.
San Francisco International Airport is 60 mi away from El Pueblo Inn.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What exactly does the breakfast include?Good evening, we have lots to choose from. We have bagels, quiches, cereal, pastries, fresh fruit, juice, milk, cheese. Hope this helps, thank you.Answered on 10 January 2020
- The pool is open???Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately our pool is closed due to the COVID-19. So sorry for the inconvenience. Front Desk RhiannonAnswered on 24 May 2020
- Hi we are planning to go in August 25, are you serving breakfast, is this located in younthville. Is it walking distance from rest and nice places ?We are currently serving breakfast. However we are located in Sonoma, and we are just a mile from the downtown area.Answered on 1 August 2021
- Looking to book for April 22. Leaving San Francisco to drive up coast to Muir Woods and Point Reyes Lighthouse before driving to Sonoma to do some win..Hello, the closest winery is about 2 miles from us - however there are tasting rooms on the plaza which is walking distance. That will have all the r..Answered on 25 May 2021
- Is the pool open? Do you have breakfast? Is there free parking? Thank youHeated Pool & Hot Tub is both open 24 hours a day. Unfortunately we are not serving breakfast. Free parking does come with your stay! :)Answered on 14 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Spa facilities
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
El Pueblo Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.