Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738, United States of America –
6 Reasons to Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Waikoloa
Area Info –
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course 0 miles
- Waikoloa Kings Course 0.3 miles
- Kings Shops 0.8 miles
- Dolphin Quest 0.8 miles
- Genesis Gallery 1.3 miles
- The Francis H. I'i Brown North and South Golf Courses 1.8 miles
- The Shops At Mauna Lani 2.4 miles
- Waikoloa Village Golf Club 6.1 miles
- Hapuna Golf Course 6.9 miles
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historical Park 12.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 19.2 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 19.2 miles
- Kona International Airport 16.3 miles
- Hilo Airport 56.4 miles
- Hana Airport 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Waikoloa Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian cultural classes (hula, lei making and ukulele - see below for details)
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon and 10% discount on catamaran excursions through Ocean Sports
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at Ocean View Terrace. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. With the resort charge, the first class for each person, each day is complimentary. There is a charge for additional classes each day and a reservation is needed.
Please note: Only the "Breakfast Included" rate includes a daily breakfast for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W20471336-01