St. Regis Princeville
5520 Ka Hakku Road, Princeville, HI 96722, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at St. Regis Princeville.
Bali Hai Suite
Suite with Ocean View
Prince Junior Suite
Mountain/Garden View Terrace Room
Mountain/Garden View Room
Room with Ocean View
Ocean View Terrace Room
Premium Room with Ocean View
5 Reasons to Choose St. Regis Princeville
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Princeville Golf Club Prince Course 0.3 miles
- Hanalei Beach Park 0.3 miles
- Hanalei Beach 0.7 miles
- Hanalei Park 0.8 miles
- Princeville Shopping Center 1.3 miles
- Makai Golf Course 1.4 miles
- Okolehao Trailhead 2.1 miles
- Anini Beach 2.2 miles
- Wainiha Beach Park 3 miles
- Tunnels Beach 3.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge 6 miles
- Kealia Beach 13.5 miles
- Opaekaa Falls 15 miles
- Kapaa Shopping Center 15.2 miles
- Lydgate State Park 16 miles
- Wailua Falls 16.4 miles
- Waimea Canyon 16.9 miles
- Grove Farm Homestead 19.3 miles
- Kalapaki Beach 19.5 miles
- Lihue Airport 19.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Nalu Kai Grill & Bar
Open for: Lunch
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 35.41 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 100 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
St. Regis Princeville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Resort fee includes:
-High speed WiFi access in guest room and public areas
-Welcome drink upon arrival
-Lei Greeting upon arrival
-Local and long distance calls (based on 60 minutes call per day),
-Two bottled waters in room (2 bottles per day)
-Daily Cultural Classes (Lei Making, Ukulele lesson, stargazing, etc)
-Complimentary Shuttle (Golf) service (must be booked 24 hour in advance, no group movements)
-Daily Hatha Yoga
-Free Access to newspapers and magazines of choice
-Art of Sabering - Daily sabering lesson with a glass of champagne for all attending
-Discounted Golf and Preferred Tee times.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-163-548-3648-01