R310 Lynedoch Road, 7599 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 734 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Spier is one of the oldest wine farms in South Africa with a recorded history dating back to 1692. We offer award-winning wine paired with fabulous food, grown either on our own farm or by nearby farmers. Our winery is one of the most awarded in the country and the Spier Hotel and meeting facilities offer inspiring winelands getaways in the tranquility of nature. We are committed to doing the right thing for the environment and communities, and we
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Spier Wine Estate 0.1 miles
- Neethlingshof Wine Estate 2 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 2.4 miles
- Root 44 Market 3 miles
- Technopark Stellenbosch 3.3 miles
- De Zalze Golf Club 3.3 miles
- Stellenbosch Square 3.4 miles
- Blaauwklippen Estate 3.8 miles
- Oude Libertas Amphitheatre 4 miles
- Mediclinic Stellenbosch 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oom Samie se Winkel 4.8 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 5.4 miles
- Stellenbosch University 5.5 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 8.8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 15.3 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 16.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mezz Shawarma Cafe Restaurant Cafe/Bar 5.7 miles
- Terroir Restaurant Restaurant 7.1 miles
- Tokara Restaurant Restaurant 8.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No additional info available
The Spier Hotel Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Spier Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stellenbosch
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 125 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Spier Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, breakfast is available at a surcharge for children that are staying for free in the room.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.