Vietnam Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Vietnam

• Hanoi Era Hotel

• Positive section of review

The staff were amazing. What a fabulous team of young people. Janice, you were lovely and i really enjoyed our conversation. The information regarding the hotel, local restaurant suggestions, tips on keeping safe was fantastic and i did indulge at the hotels restaurant nearby. What a great decission that was. The hotel itself was spotless. The breakfast choices were ample for a hotel of this size. I will be back

• Negative section of review

There was not much to not like. I chose the hotel for the location not realizing just how central it was and it came with all the traffic noise one can expect of Hanoi. It did quieten down for a short while during the night but not for long. The bathroom was rather small but very functional

sharon Australia
  • Alagon City Hotel & Spa

Average Review Score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

Great location - ok for short stay. Would probably not stay here again

• Negative section of review

Initial room smelt badly of cigarette smoke so we moved rooms

Melissa Australia
  • Leman Cap Resort & Spa

Vung Tau, Vietnam

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

Very attentive staff. Great breakfast. Lots of it. Amazing views.

Christian Australia
  • Hanoi Brother Inn & Travel

Average Review Score: 8.9

Great and helpful staff . Amazing breakfast. Super location

nothing to say

• Atlas Hoi An Hotel

• Positive section of review

Good customer service Good selection of food at buffet breakfast

• Negative section of review

My room was located beside a neighbour of the hotel with a barking dog and noisy chickens.

John Australia
  • Mi Linh Hotel

Average Review Score: 6.5
    • Positive section of review

Short walk from the airport. Nice staff.

Nothing to say

• Be Home 3 Hostel and Bungalow

Phu Quoc, Vietnam

• Positive section of review

Amazing and very helpful and friendly staff. Great food. We felt there like at home.

Nothing to say

• Iris Boutique Hotel

• Positive section of review

We had an excellent stay. The hotel is clean, located in the center of the city, close to the lake and shops and the staff was lovely. Very nice and healthy breakfast included. The shuttle to the airport was also perfectly arranged. Everything was excellent!

Linda Belgium
  • Sol Beach House Phu Quoc by Melia Hotels International

Phu Quoc, Vietnam

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Unusual design rooms with glass windows separating bathroom. And visually out the back of hotel overlooking pool/beach area and immaculately maintained gardens . Sunsets.....

• Negative section of review

All inclusive menu isn't really "all inclusive" in that you're given a wrist band to wear and they give you the crappy limited menu when you walk in restaurant. Pretty cheap and nasty considering how much you pay. As an aside and not aimed at Sol, Phu quoc is a disgrace. Rubbish dumped everwhere on sides of roads, paths overgrown. For the amount of $ being pumped into these resorts you'd think they'd give a damn about the roads that lead there. Appalling. Glad i went, but will never go back unless they clean it up. Ironically, you dont see that level of rubbish on the mainland in the "poorer" areas. Some places look like a trucks just backed up and dumped a whole load on footpath.

Anonymous Australia
  • The Seaside Bungalow

Average Review Score: 9.3
    • Positive section of review

Close to the ocean, but not very close to the city, you have to take a motorbike to get there. The people who work there are awesome and it has their own kitchen where you can get all your meals during the day for a good price. The rooms are very sweet and each bed has a locker for your stuff. There are five dogs and one cat there, so if you’re a pet / animal person it’s perfect for you!

Anonymous Germany

Highly Rated Hotels in Vietnam by English-speaking Reviewers

• Hanoi La Storia Hotel

• Positive section of review

The staff here was very friendly and helpful. They went out of our way to assist us with very late arrivals and flight complications. Close to all the main attractions of the old quarter. Everything what you would expect from a lovely boutique hotel.

Reviewed: April 2, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Magnus South Africa
  • Cozy Nook Hostel

• Positive section of review

Everything! Staff is amazing and makes you feel like home. Food and shower best I had in all my trip

Reviewed: April 14, 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Matías Argentina
  • Blue Hanoi Inn Legend Hotel

Average Review Score: 9
    • Positive section of review

Great service,helpful staff,clean room with good view,thanks for Blue hanoi inn Team!!!

Reviewed: October 13, 2017
    Peco Spain
  • New Vision Palace Hotel

Average Review Score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

Welcoming, helpful staff. They speak excellent English- walked my wife to the local pharmacy and translated when I was sick. AC works great, blackout curtains keep the room dark, beds are very comfortable, SLEPT VERY WELL.

No complaints! Excellent

Reviewed: May 11, 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    samantha United States of America
  • Tam Coc Smile Homestay

• Positive section of review

Great courtyard and rooms/bathroom was very clean. Great location-stores and restaurants just around the corner. The family was friendly, personable and very helpful. They also provide motorbike rental. Their breakfast was huge and tasty and their family dinners were the best!

Reviewed: May 20, 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Sarah United States of America
  • Boholand Hostel

Average Review Score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

This was my first hostel stay and I think this hostel is so homey and cozy, it was difficult to leave and go out for the day. I liked it from the first day so much that I extended my trip to 6 days, celebrated my birthday with the host's family. oh, I love Bap- the smart-3-years-old boys. Location is great, it’s quiet but only a 5 min walk to Saigon Central Market, and plenty of restaurants along the way. Breakfast is cooked fresh every day and is always different, even you stay six days, They’re so accommodating with requests and always with a smile. The rooftop terrace is so adorable and comfortable, I was there every single day, just laying in the hammock, reading the book, listen the music and enjoying the weather. I came back one night from a tour. It really felt like I was coming home to my friends. I am so happy that I picked Boholand Hostel for my stay in HCMC. They made my stay so pleasant. Thank you, Ana ,Tommy, and especially Bap for a wonderful stay! Keep doing a great job and you will be in super high demand!

Reviewed: May 22, 2018
    Rebeca United Kingdom
  • Luxury Old Quarter Hotel

• Positive section of review

Great location, in the middle of the old quarter. Super friendly staff. They tried to help us with sightseeing and other trips all the time, and seemed sad when we told them we had a Vietnamese friend that lives in Ha Noi and she would show us around, so we didn't need their help.

• Negative section of review

A bit annoying that the drain in the shower flooded the bathroom, noticed the staff straight away, but it wasn't fixed. Stayed 3 nights with the same problem. Boring continental breakfast, possibility to order Vietnamese, tried the Phõ, was not good.

Reviewed: April 7, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Tor Norway
  • Hanoi Bella Rosa Suite Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very good experience staying in BRS hotel. Clean room, helpful staffs and very good breakfast. The location is good enough, just few steps from Hoan Kiem lake. I Would recommend my friend to stay in this hotel.

Reviewed: September 25, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Fan China
  • Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel

• Positive section of review

The room was pleasant, bathroom very nice, everything super clean, the staff was friendly and professional, breakfast was delicious and with a goos selection.

Reviewed: April 9, 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Jakub Switzerland
  • Little Town Villa

• Positive section of review

the location is good but the stuff is amazing... the owner of the hotel got up at 5:30 a.m just to make us breakfast befor flight and gave us little present

pool, rooms

Reviewed: October 12, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Eliran Israel
  • Tam Coc Mountain Lake Homestay

• Positive section of review

The lady that runs the place was really really nice and helpful. The location is easily accessible from main square. The bungalows had everything needed, clean and neat. The whole place looks very nice.

• Negative section of review

There are similar properties with a view to the lake.

Reviewed: April 5, 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Simon Israel
  • Tam Coc Horizon Bungalow

• Positive section of review

They welcomed us with fruits and juice when we arrived for the early check in, which was not an issue and they had our room ready. The family that rules the place are wonderful. We ate star fruit from the trees in the garden, got bicycles and they arranged motorbike rental for us. On the last day we had a late check out and they even let us take a shower before taking the train at 9 in the evening. Very good value for money, location and treatment. 100% would recommend.

• Negative section of review

Absolutely there is nothing I didn't like. It was perfect.

Reviewed: June 21, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Marc Spain
  • Antique Angel Hotel

• Positive section of review

Very nice, clean and well appointed room with all of the accoutrement. Staff very helpful. I loved the balcony where I could watch what was going on outside.Wonderful breakfast! Easy walk to the bar scene.

• Negative section of review

A little out of the main shopping area. No area for socialization with other guests.

Reviewed: May 22, 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Marcella United States of America
  • Europe Town Hostel and Bar

• Positive section of review

Words can’t even explain the generosity that I experienced. Kim, Thien and Bo are my family away from home. They brought me back to life with their kindness and love. I’ll be back for sure!!

That I left!!

Renee United States of America
  • Tam Coc Westlake Homestay

• Positive section of review

The family running it is adorable, the place is great, clean and has all you need !

Reviewed: October 10, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Pierre France
  • Ham Rong Homestay

• Positive section of review

We spent a great time at this place, not only the night as we stayed a lot in the common parts. People are friendly and the view is great. You feel alone between the rocks, in the nature. We are sure we couldn't find a better place to stay in Ninh Binh. Also you can cycling 15 minutes to get to Trang An, awesome place to take a boat trip

Reviewed: January 17, 2018 Stayed in January 2018
    jose United Kingdom
  • Cat Ba Relax House

Cat Ba, Vietnam

Average Review Score: 9
    • Positive section of review

new hotel. spacious and clean. Staff very helpful and very welcoming us.

• Negative section of review

The morning is often noisy as there are buildings being built next to the hotel

Grace Australia

Highly Rated Hotels in Vietnam by All Reviewers

• Lavini Hoi An Boutique Villa

• Positive section of review

The location is perfect, it seems far away from the noise and bustle but just minutes into town or to the beach. Thao was very helpful and accommodating and the rest of his staff were always willing to help in any way. Pool was delightful. Breakfast was delicious.

Dan United States of America

Reviewed: October 12, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Eliran Israel
  • Scimitar Easyrider Homestay

• Positive section of review

Owner was amazing nice helpful carring, very very clean. Confortable bed great shower. You can ask for a family dinner which i really reccomand.

• Negative section of review

If you dont like going through someone's living room to your room its not for you

Tal Israel
  • Hue River Side Villa

Hue, Vietnam

• Positive section of review

The staff was fantastic and from the moment we got there we felt welcome. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Breakfast was excellent...you have to try the banana pancakes.

• Negative section of review

I cannot think of anything. My wife and I loved this place.

Reviewed: May 12, 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Rodrigo United States of America
  • Tam Coc Mountain Lake Homestay

• Negative section of review

There are similar properties with a view to the lake.

Reviewed: April 5, 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Simon Israel
  • Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa

• Positive section of review

Best was the hotel staff starting from the front desk people to door boys who were on their feet to help you with smile on face. Location us another plus- not deep into French quarter yet close.

• Negative section of review

Really nothing significant I could think of!

Saifuddin Bangladesh
  • Tam Coc Friendly Homestay

• Positive section of review

Everything. Stayed at the bungalow and loved every minute. Super nice people, came to pick us up from the bus station at 10pm. Helped us with everything. Very good breakfast.

Reviewed: September 17, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Alon Israel
  • Home Farm Villa Hoi An

• Positive section of review

This place is just amazing. The best place i have stayed in so far in Asia. The family is incredibly nice and helped us wherever they could! The food is just great and cheap as well and they even organized us a birthday BBQ! Everything is super clean, the beds are very comfy and the bathrooms are pretty much perfect as well. My favourite part of this place is the newly built pool, its just a dream! Perfect place to calm down and relax. Thanks phuc&family!

Reviewed: April 27, 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Fin Germany
  • Tam Coc Horizon Bungalow

• Negative section of review

Absolutely there is nothing I didn't like. It was perfect.

Reviewed: June 21, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Marc Spain
  • Melody Boutique Villa Hoi An

• Positive section of review

I would rate it 11 of 10!! Sweetest staff ever, very cozy, clean and modern. Free bicycles and good breakfast included

Reviewed: March 31, 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Mariia Ukraine
  • Europe Town Hostel and Bar

That I left!!

Renee United States of America
  • D Central Hoi An Homestay

• Positive section of review

Nearby night market. Free bicycle can cycle around old town and Am pang Beach. Nice and many choices of breakfast.

Reviewed: September 14, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    FOOK Malaysia
  • Hoi An Rustic Villa

• Positive section of review

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rustic... we found Vu & family to be very hospital. They made us feel very welcome & safe. Vu was happy to share local knowledge with us as well as information on all tourists attractions. His sister 'Swan (Spring)' was excited & enthusiastic with her cooking talents & the food was delightful. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed: February 26, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Janice Australia
  • Zuli Zen Home

• Positive section of review

This little homestay is in the perfect location- absolutely beautiful views and a bicycle ride away from anywhere! You can also rent them from just down the road. We stayed in the large double bed, en suite room with a cute sitting area, great bed and again, wonderful views! The owner, Li is so fantastic, and charming and considerate and warm and an amazing cook!! This homestay holds only 8 people, so you can enjoy getting to know your fellow guests over family cooking, dinners and local market shopping - all arranged by Li!

Reviewed: April 20, 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Mike Canada
  • Tam Coc Sunshine Homestay

• Positive section of review

I don't care how much money you are willing to spend on accomendations - it doesn't get better than this. Attached photo is where you will eat a home cooked breakfast.

Reviewed: April 18, 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Tom United States of America
  • Spirit Garden Guesthouse

Cat Tien, Vietnam

• Positive section of review

This place is so amazing I felt in love with it!! There is the garden and the rooms with the view on the river the hammock the staff who is so so so nice and helpful.... I can't recommend this place enough!!! Better then been at home 😍😍😍😍

Reviewed: October 21, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Aurore New Zealand
  • An Bang Purple Homestay

• Positive section of review

Wonderful place, great host, clean and comfortable

• Negative section of review

A bit away from the beach, but that wasn't an issue for us

Reviewed: May 10, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Karolina Poland
  • Tam Coc Craft Homestay

• Positive section of review

We had a wonderful 3 night stay at Tam Coc Craft Homestay. Lien and her family are very gracious and welcoming hosts. They take good care of their guests. We enjoyed a lovely dinner with other guests and Lien and her family one evening. Breakfasts were delicious and the rooms large and comfortable. Their location is ideal - it is in town but tucked away off the main road so it’s very peaceful. We liked having rental bikes available on site too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed: April 3, 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Janet United States of America
  • vinh thinh homestay

Nguyễn Thôn, Vietnam

• Positive section of review

The place is brand new. The staff is amazing, very kind and helpful. The beds in the room are more comfortable then you usually encounter in Vietnam. And the view is incredible!!

Reviewed: May 22, 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Eve Vietnam
  • Tam Coc Cozy Homestay

• Positive section of review

This was the best place we have stayed in Vietnam! The bungalows were perfect, but the best was the family operating this business. They were attentive to our needs and helpful for all out questions. We rented motorbikes and bicycles for visiting the points of interest. Host spoke excellent french and english! We will miss this place!!

Reviewed: May 17, 2018 Stayed in May 2018