83 guests from the United States made a booking in the last 5 minutes

FREE cancellation on most rooms!
Instant confirmation when you reserve

Popular Hotels in Virginia

See where others are staying...

The Historic Powhatan Resort Very good 8.5 Plenty of room, great value, more amenities than I could count! Indoor pool with hot tubs, out door pool, outside screen for movies and Wii, club house food was yummy.
The Grand Ocean Hotel Pleasant 6.5 Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms clean. We had an excellent view of the ocean. Very relaxing.
Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach Very good 8.4 Staff was so nice and helpful. It was right by the beach. The view was great
Williamsburg Plantation Resort Excellent 8.9 Basically an apartment with everything you need.
The Dolphin Inn Good 7.3 Location Pool Size of room Having a Kichenette
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront Good 7.4 We used Booking.com in the parking lot and 15 minutes later, Michael at the front desk not only did he go in search of our reservation, he gave us a room with an ocean view. Did not expect that with a last minute (amazing) deal. When we were leaving, we ran into the young lady who brought our room service and she asked how breakfast was. Very friendly staff, extremely comfortable bed. I will be going again in 2 months for a *ladies* weekend!
Neptune Park Inn Pleasant 6 I am happy to have a chance to tell you that this was one of the best vacation I ever had and it is due in part to the excellent staff. Ericka, Krystal, Shimaka ( the wonderful housekeeper, sorry if I spelled your name wrong) and of course Monk, who kept the pool in excellent condition. The bed was so comfortable. Thank you so very much for the care and the stay. This is my new favorite hotel. I had a view of the ocean.
Surfside Oceanfront Inn & Suites Very good 8.5 Very friendly staff, clean and a deal for the location. Why go to the big name hotels when you can get the same privileges more economically here.
Seahawk Motel Very good 8.1 The location was excellent. The view from our balcony was spectacular. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants the best for less :-)
Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Very good 8 Great view, walking distance to convenience stores, secured entry
Days Inn Oceanfront Very good 8 The location of the hotel is very good. It is in the middle of the strip. It is very convenient for the family. It is clean, with good helpful staff. It provides coffee 24 hour and decent breakfast. My family had no issue at all.
Four Sails Resort Excellent 8.8 We loved having a king suite. The ocean-front view was awesome. We were surprised to have a nice, cozy living room and a kitchen with a regular-size fridge, microwave, stove, & dishwasher. We loved access to the big balcony from both the bedroom and the living room. Most of all, we enjoyed the 2-person Jacuzzi!! We hope to visit again sometime soon!!
The Breakers Resort Inn Very good 8.5 The location is great, very clean and very friendly & responsive staff. Our room was perfect. We have stayed here before, they have updated made it even better. Only wish we could have stayed longer.
The Colonies at Williamsburg Wonderful 9.4 Beautifull clean, neat amazing unit that we lived in made us feel right at home. Very stunning accomodation.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Excellent 8.7 Most of the staff (99%) was very nice. The other 1% wasn't mean, I just think customer service may not be a everyday thing for them. The room was nice. I stayed for a week so eating the same breakfast got old on day two. Other than that it was well. The young male and ladies were great. I hope they are there when I return!!

See how Booking.com rates

  • 4.3/5 From 9,870 reviews
  • 88% of users recommended Booking.com
Virginia, USA

Virginia 1165 properties

Let us help you find the perfect place Choose things like "shopping" or "gourmet food" to see the places other guests recommend.

  • Virginia
  • Add an interest

Recently Added Properties in Virginia

My Lists
Choose a check-in date
Choose a check-out date
Loading

Enter your email address and we'll resend your confirmation

Please enter a valid email address.

We've resent your requested confirmations to

Please note that email delivery can take up to 10 minutes

Sorry, we were unable to resend your requested confirmations