Stay in the heart of Quebec City – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Auberge Saint-Antoine! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Along the St. Lawrence River, steps from the shopping on Le Petit Champlain, this hotel in Quebec City's Old-Port area offers luxurious guestrooms and 2 on-site restaurants.
Auberge Saint-Antoine features guestrooms with free high-speed internet access, mini-bars and coffeemakers. Guests will feel pampered with goose down duvets and pillows as well as heated bathroom floors.
Guests at the Saint-Antoine Auberge can take advantage of the fitness center, then relax with a massage. After a busy day, guests can browse the display of archaeological artifacts in the hotel.
Chez Muffy restaurant at the Auberge Saint-Antoine serves French-Canadian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy a light meal in the hotel's Cafe Artifact.
This is our guests' favorite part of Quebec City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
- How much does parking cost per night at Auberge St. Antoine?The hotel offers interior parking with valet service for an additional cost of 30$ per night, with unlimited in and out privileges. It will be our pl..Answered on March 3, 2022
- lift or stairs?Bonjour, The hotel has both stairs and a lift. I invite you to contact the hotel directly should you need further information regarding access to the..Answered on March 17, 2022
- Bonjour! Do you have a sauna?Bonjour, The Hotel has a modern fitness room, a yoga room and a swedish sauna.Answered on February 24, 2022
- Hi I’m ready to book From august 24-29 but would like to know for sure if parking available Last trip my car got badly damaged in public parkingWe do have a secure underground parking at the Auberge with valet service. It is at the rate of 40$CAD per night and the ins and outs are unlimited.Answered on August 18, 2022
- Bonjour, Do all luxury king rooms include a sofa bed?No, you do need to request it. We hope this is helpful!Answered on August 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 14 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Auberge Saint-Antoine accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Auberge Saint-Antoine
The prices at Auberge Saint-Antoine may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Auberge Saint-Antoine is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Auberge Saint-Antoine is 1,500 feet from the center of Quebec City.
Auberge Saint-Antoine has 1 restaurant:
- Chez Muffy
Room options at Auberge Saint-Antoine include:
Guests staying at Auberge Saint-Antoine can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Auberge Saint-Antoine offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Facial treatments
- Movie nights
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Happy hour
- Spa facilities
- Personal trainer
- Yoga classes
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Waxing services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
From the nearest airport, you can get to Auberge Saint-Antoine by:
- Taxi 30min