Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
475 Yonge Street, M4Y 1X7 Toronto, Canada –
6 Reasons to Choose Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Toronto
Bigger is better at the Courtyard Toronto Downtown! We are the largest Courtyard in the world and the amenities are endless. Close to entertainment, shopping, & transit options; featuring a gym, indoor pool, valet parking, and concierge & tour desk.
Area Info –
- Buddies in Bad Times Theatre 0 miles
- College Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Maple Leaf Gardens 0.2 miles
- Wellesley Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Women's College Hospital 0.3 miles
- Ryerson University 0.3 miles
- Panasonic Theatre 0.4 miles
- Queen's Park Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Dundas Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Phoenix Concert Theatre 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.5 miles
- Queens Park 0.5 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.6 miles
- University of Toronto 0.7 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.9 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 1.1 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 1.1 miles
- Air Canada Centre 1.4 miles
- CN Tower 1.4 miles
- BMO Field 2.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Metro Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Loblaws Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Toronto Eaton Centre Market 0.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 2.3 miles
- Pearson Airport 12.2 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 44 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 35 per day.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.