The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal
1228 Sherbrooke Street West, H3G 1H6 Montreal, Canada – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 109 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Montreal – Excellent location – show map
This luxury hotel in Montreal city center features contemporary French cuisine at the on-site Maison Boulud. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV. A variety of galleries and boutiques are within 5 minutes’ walk and a saltwater pool is located on site.
The spacious rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal feature a marble bathroom with heated floors and 19-inch flat-screen TV. Asprey bath products are provided. Rooms include a digital control of lights and curtains, as well as automatic toilets. Free WiFi, a mini-bar and flat-screen TV in the bedroom are also included.
A fitness center is available at The Ritz-Carlton, along with in-room massages. A business center, 24-hour concierge service and client accompaniment service are also offered.
Guests can dine in the garden of Le Jardin during summer months. Cocktails and snacks are available in The Ritz Bar.
Casino de Montreal is 15 minutes’ drive from Montreal Ritz-Carlton. Old Montreal is 10 minutes’ drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Montreal, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer a high tea service and if so what are the days and hours of this service ? Thank youWe do offer high tea service from Saturday to Tuesday, from 11h30 to 15h30.Answered on October 17, 2021
- is the pool open in JulyBonjour, Yes, our pool is open year around. Located on the rooftop, located inside but in the summer, sliding door makes it feel like it is outside...Answered on January 11, 2022
- Hi is the high tea service kosher?Hello, Kosher high tea is something we can do, however we need to know as much in advance as possible and we also need to know for how many people it ..Answered on November 8, 2022
- Hi do we have valet parking?We offer valet parking service for 45$+tx/night.Answered on September 28, 2021
- Is thereof an early check-in in option? I will be arriving from abroad at 8 am?Dear Guest, We guarantee our rooms at 3PM. If you wish for us to guarantee an early arrival at 8AM, we could block the room for an extra fee from the..Answered on August 2, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: French, Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
The Palm Court - Tea Experience
Open for: Lunch, High tea
The Palm Court - Lounge Experience
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A group policy may apply for more than 9 rooms booked at once. Please contact the hotel for more information.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
License number: 521754
FAQs about The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal
Guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Movie nights
- Facial treatments
- Live music/Performance
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
Room options at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal include:
The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal is 0.9 miles from the center of Montreal.
The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal has 3 restaurants:
- The Palm Court - Lounge Experience
- The Palm Court - Tea Experience
- Maison Boulud
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal by:
- Taxi 20min
- Bus 35min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.