The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn
Toompuiestee 23, Tallinn City Center, 10137 Tallinn, Estonia –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Standard Single Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
ZEN Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath
Zen Deluxe Junior Suite with SPA Bath
5 Reasons to Choose The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tallinn
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is located directly at the foot of Toompea Hill, only a few steps away from Toompea Castle, Nevsky Cathedral and the numerous landmarks of the bestpreserved medieval town in Northern Europe.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St. Charles' Church 0.2 miles
- Toompea Castle 0.2 miles
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral 0.3 miles
- St. Mary's Cathedral (Toomkirik) 0.3 miles
- Maiden Tower 0.3 miles
- Bastion Passages 0.3 miles
- Danish King's Garden 0.3 miles
- Kiek in de Kok 0.3 miles
- Niguliste Museum-Concert Hall 0.3 miles
- War of Independence Victory Column 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tallinn Train Station 0.4 miles
- Estonian National Opera 0.6 miles
- Nordea Concert Hall 0.7 miles
- A. Le Coq Arena 0.9 miles
- Passenger Terminals A & B 1.2 miles
- Kalevi Stadium 1.3 miles
- Passenger Terminal D 1.4 miles
- Tallinn International Bus Station 1.5 miles
- Kadriorg Art Museum 2.1 miles
- Estonian Open Air Museum 3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Selver Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Central Market Market 1.2 miles
- Emmeline & Otto Restaurant 0 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 2.7 miles
- Vantaa Airport 61.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Emmeline & Otto
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 7 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
3:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.