Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Longbridge House, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, Horley, RH6 0PJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 4448 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Directly connected to Gatwick Airport’s North Terminal, Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport offers high-quality hotel accommodations, and a restaurant, bar and fitness center. Easily accessible from the South Terminal and Gatwick Airport Train Station, with services to central London in 30 minutes, this Hampton by Hilton hotel provides a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.
The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV, alarm clock, desk, laptop safe, iron and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms have private bathrooms with a shower, toilet and hairdryer, and some also have a bath tub.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served from 04:00 and hot breakfast is available from 07.00.
Gatwick Airport is around 1 hour’s drive from central London and connects to the coastal city of Brighton by rail in as little as 28 minutes. The Gatwick Express rail service runs directly to London Victoria, around 15-20 minutes’ walk from the Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and the River Thames.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- How far is the North Terminal? Is there a shuttle service to it?Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport for your stay. Our hotel is inside the North Terminal, First floor.Answered on February 19, 2020
- If we need to leave for our flight before breakfast time do you offer a packed up breakfast for us to take away? ThanksYes, we offer a grab and go breakfast available anytime.Answered on July 19, 2020
- Arriving at 10.30pm, can i book in then?Hello, Thank you for your message. Our check in is from 15.00 onward and our reception is 24h. If you would like to arrive after midnight we would app..Answered on October 22, 2019
- Hi, we arrive into Gatwick at 6.30am after travelling for 24hrs, is there provision for an earlier check in? Waiting until 3pm (1500hrs) is not someth..Should early check in be available upon arrival, please note that an early check in fee will apply which is subject to your arrival time - Between 9am..Answered on November 25, 2019
- Is there a deal to include parking for eight days? Flying out on the Friday, returning the following Friday (01/10)Dear Guest, Please visit https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/longnhx-hampton-london-gatwick-airport/ to view the different rates plans we have available..Answered on June 22, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that parking is limited and subject to availability.
Due to airport security reasons, the hotel will not be able to accept or store any postage, sporting or event tickets, parcels or store luggage prior to arrival or upon departure. The hotel will only accept pre arranged parcels if the item is for medical reasons only.
Directions and Parking: Exit the M23 at Junction 9. Follow Gatwick Airport signs at the roundabout. Go straight at J9a, following North Terminal signs. At the next roundabout, take the first North Terminal exit. Move to the left lane to approach Short Stay Car Park.
Once your vehicle registration plate is scanned upon entering the barrier, take your ticket and follow the signs to Car Park 6 and up to Level 4 for designated Hampton by Hilton Guests parking.
To find the hotel lobby, walk out of the car park toward the North Terminal entrance. Take the elevator to Level 1 and go toward the West Jet bag drop area. There you'll see the Hampton by Hilton sign for further direction.
Upon hotel check-in, please make full parking payment at reception to ensure your ticket is validated for your departure. Any lost tickets will incur a penalty charge as per the daily rate.
Please inform Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport by:
- Walking 1min
Room options at Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport include:
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport is 0.9 miles from the center of Horley.
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: