With a picturesque setting on the banks of the Dee River, this charming Scottish mansion dates back to 1225 AD, and was once home to the Knights Templar.
This hotel is a perfect base from which to explore Scotland's tourist trails. You can also chose to explore the mountains, forests and rivers, where you can participate in activities ranging from skiing, biking, canoeing, shooting, off-road driving, gliding, diving and rafting.
The stylish decoration of the hotel offers a combination of modern luxury with original details, such as natural stone, wood paneling, exposed fireplaces, and tall beamed ceilings.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Can we bring our dog?Dogs are welcome at Maryculter House. Please advise in advance of your arrival so that an appropriate room can be allocated.Answered on 22 August 2019
- Do any of your rooms have a bath and separate showerThank you for your question We do have separate bath and shower in our Classic Terrace, Heritage rooms and Junior Suites Many Thanks MichelleAnswered on 11 November 2020
- Do you have a restaurant for serving evening meals in September?Thank you for your question Yes our Poachers Restaurant will be fully open for Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner Many Thanks Maryculter TeamAnswered on 21 August 2020
- Can our dog sit with us at breakfast?Thank you for your message, unfortunately dogs are not permitted in our food service areas. Many Thanks Maryculter House TeamAnswered on 4 August 2021
- Are there walks close by?We do have some walks along the river, please see reception when you arrive and we can advise on where to go Many Thanks Maryculter House TeamAnswered on 23 July 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- FishingAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Maryculter House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please be aware that we do not offer early check-ins at the hotel. Check-in time is 15:00 so if you are arriving at the hotel prior to this, they cannot guarantee that your room will be ready for you. Should your room not be ready when you arrive, the hotel are more than happy to look after any luggage for you until the room is ready.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Maryculter House
Maryculter House has 1 restaurant:
- Poachers Brasserie
Guests staying at Maryculter House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Maryculter House include:
Check-in at Maryculter House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Maryculter House is popular with guests booking family stays.
Maryculter House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Maryculter House is 1.1 miles from the center of Maryculter.
The prices at Maryculter House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.