Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay
279-0014 Tokyo-to, 5-8-23 Akemi, Japan – Great location - show map
Located in Tokyo, 2.5 miles from Urayasu Local Museum, Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay provides accommodations with a garden, private parking, a restaurant and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and free shuttle service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has room service, a 24-hour front desk and currency exchange for guests.
Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
Guests at Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
Former House of Udagawa Family is 3.1 miles from the accommodation, while Former House of Otsuka Family is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Narita International Airport, 35 miles from Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- for twin room with sofa bed, can accomodate for 2 adults n 2 kids(3 years n 9 years)? kids can stay for free when using existing bed? any free shuttl..YES you can stay with your children. However 1 child share bed with parents. We have free shuttle bus between shin urayasu staion.Answered on 14 December 2019
- Is breakfast included in priceDepend on your stay plan. If you book room only rate, our breakfast is 2662JPY per person. Time:6:30-10:30Answered on 14 December 2019
- Is there a bus from Narita Terminal 1 to hotel?Please use Limousine bus to Mitsui Garden Hotel Prana Tokyo Bay. From this hotel to our hotel it will take 2 minutes walking.Answered on 24 February 2020
- early check in allowed. we have early flight? what's nearest subway?Nearest station is Shin Urayasu station JR line not subway. we have free shuttle bus between hotel and Shin Urayasu station.Answered on 14 December 2019
- I'm trying to purchase Disneyland ticket but my credit card wont work online. How can I get Disneyland ticket through the hotel I will be staying at h..We are very sorry we are not Disney official hotel. We do not sell park tickets. You can buy them in our hotel convenience store but ticket availabili..Answered on 14 December 2019
- Still looking?
The Garden Brasserie & Bar
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Suit press
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay
Room options at Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay include:
Check-in at Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay is 11.2 miles from the center of Tokyo.
Yes, Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay has 3 restaurants:
- The Garden Brasserie & Bar
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center