Sara Burgerhartstraat 21A, Bos en Lommer, 1055 KV Amsterdam, Netherlands – Good location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Dutchies Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutchies Hostel offers accommodations in Amsterdam. The center is a 15-minute tram ride away.
Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a separate shared bathroom and a shared toilet. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Anne Frank House is 1.7 mi from Dutchies Hostel, while Vondelpark is 1.9 mi away. Central Station is a 20-minute bus ride from Dutchies Hostel and Museum District can be reached within 20 minutes. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6.2 mi from Dutchies Hostel. Parking is available on site and costs EUR 15.00 per day.
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?We provide clean linnen for all the beds, so you don't have to bring a sleeping bag.Answered on 9 September 2019
- Is it quiet at night?The hostel is usually quiet at night, but sometimes on the weekends it is louder because guests stay up later and socialize!Answered on 30 July 2019
- We are seniors. Stayed in European hostels in ‘69. Wondered if there is an age limit? Thank you Sylvia McQuillanDear Sylvia, We do not have an age limit!Answered on 13 January 2020
- Hello. Whats the check in details?Check in starts at 14:00Answered on 28 December 2020
- Hello. Whats the bike rental details?Hi! Bike rental is available 24/7 in the hostel reception. Each bike requires a 50 euro deposit and the price of all inclusive rental is 16 euro first..Answered on 27 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Dutchies Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Dutchies Hostel
Dutchies Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Dutchies Hostel is 2.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
The prices at Dutchies Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Dutchies Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.