NH Carlton Amsterdam
Vijzelstraat 4, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 HK Amsterdam, Netherlands –
6 Reasons to Choose NH Carlton Amsterdam
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Amsterdam
The luxurious NH Carlton was founded in 1926 and hosted the athletes for the Olympic Games that were held in 1928. The hotel is located on a unique location in the heart of the city center of Amsterdam. The hotel is situated right next to the famous Flower market and surrounded by the characteristic canals.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Flower Market 0 miles
- Munttoren 0 miles
- Tuschinski 0.1 miles
- De Kleine Komedie 0.1 miles
- Torture Museum 0.1 miles
- Rembrandtplein 0.2 miles
- Allard Pierson Museum 0.2 miles
- FOAM Museum of Photography 0.2 miles
- Museum of Bags and Purses Hendrikje 0.2 miles
- University of Amsterdam 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dutch National Opera & Ballet 0.4 miles
- Dam Square 0.4 miles
- Royal Palace Amsterdam 0.5 miles
- Leidseplein 0.5 miles
- Carre Theatre 0.5 miles
- Rijksmuseum 0.6 miles
- Beurs van Berlage 0.6 miles
- Anne Frank House 0.7 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 0.8 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 0.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Schiphol Airport 6.8 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 34.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: H&M, Nike
Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: Apple
- The Nine Streets Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bar Il Cirasole
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card NH Carlton Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 50 is required. This deposit is fully refundable upon check out, after inspection of the property.
Please inform NH Carlton Amsterdam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.