Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel
Meester Jacobus Takkade 35, 1432 CB Aalsmeer, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Set close to the Amsterdamse bos, Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel features a 24 - hour fitness center and 250 modern guest rooms. Featuring a free shuttle service to the airport, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.
At the hotel, the rooms come with a well-equipped work area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower. The rooms have an Espresso coffee machine.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. At Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel you will find the on-site restaurant Signature serving international cuisine. Dairy-free and vegan options can also be requested. Guest can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar XPLORE.
Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aalsmeer, like cycling, walking or horse riding. The hotel offers also event rooms.
Amsterdam is 6.2 mi from Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel, while Rotterdam is 30 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 1.9 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel
- Do your offer airport shuttle?Our shuttle bus travels every 00 minutes and 30 minutes of the hour from the hotel to the airport and every 15 minutes and 45 minutes of the hour from...Answered on July 27, 2021
- Hi, do you have 24/7 airport shuttle service?Thank you for your question. Our shuttle service starts from 6AM-11:30PM going from the hotel to Schiphol airport every 30 minutes. Please note that i...Answered on September 11, 2021
- Hi! Is the tram/train close by?The train station is 10 minutes away with our shuttle busAnswered on August 20, 2022
- Where I can take the shuttle ? The location, from airport to the hotel and May I kindly ask for the timetable stop Thank youThe shuttle bus departs from the end of bus lane C13 at Schiphol Plaza A full schedule with overview of departure times of the bus can be found on Boo...Answered on April 3, 2022
- Do you have shuttle service from the Schiphol Airport to the Hotel?Yes, we do provide complimentary shuttle service between our hotel and Schiphol Airport. Please contact our hotel for more details.Answered on June 3, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
House rules Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 23.50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel
Room options at Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel include:
Check-in at Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel by:
- Car 10min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 15min
- Bus 30min
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is 3.1 miles from the center of Aalsmeer.
The prices at Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)