Overblaak 85- 87, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1819 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Stayokay Rotterdam.
5 Reasons to Choose Stayokay Rotterdam
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Sleeping in a modern treehouse? This is exactly what architect Piet Blom had in mind when he built the Blaakse Bos. It is an amazing start when discovering Rotterdam. From one of its most famous buildings, you walk right into the energetic and cosmopolitan city of Rotterdam. We will gladly point you to the newest, most interesting and fun places in Rotterdam.
Area Info –
- Kijk-Kubus 0 miles
- Oude Haven 0 miles
- Kubuswoningen van Architect Piet Blom 0 miles
- Rotterdam Blaak Station 0.1 miles
- Navy Museum of Royal Navy 0.1 miles
- Markthal Rotterdam 0.2 miles
- Openbaar Vervoer Museum 0.3 miles
- Harbor Museum 0.4 miles
- Maritiem Museum Rotterdam 0.4 miles
- Beurstraverse 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.9 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 2.7 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 12.8 miles
- New Babylon 13.3 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 13.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market Hall (Sistine chapel of Rotterdam) Market 0.2 miles
- Euromast Mountain 1.9 miles
- Nieuwe Maas River 0.1 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.3 miles
- Schiphol Airport 29.3 miles
- Eindhoven Airport 49.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 21 per day.
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged