Hostel Stayokay Rotterdam
Overblaak 85- 87, Centrum, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2511 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 4||
|Max adults: 6||
Family Room (6 Adults)
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room
Sleeping in a modern treehouse? This is exactly what architect Piet Blom had in mind when he built the Blaakse Bos. It is an amazing start when discovering Rotterdam. From one of its most famous buildings, you walk right into the energetic and cosmopolitan city of Rotterdam. We will gladly point you to the newest, most interesting and fun places in Rotterdam.
Area Info– Excellent location – show map Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Closest Landmarks *
Oude Haven0 miles
Kubuswoningen van Architect Piet Blom0 miles
Rotterdam Blaak Station0.1 miles
Navy Museum of Royal Navy0.1 miles
Markthal Rotterdam0.2 miles
Openbaar Vervoer Museum0.3 miles
Maritime Museum Rotterdam0.4 miles
Openlucht Binnenvaart Museum0.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Market Hall (Sistine chapel of Rotterdam) Market0.2 miles
Natural Beauty *
Euromast Mountain1.9 miles
Nieuwe Maas River0.1 miles
Closest Airports *
Rotterdam The Hague Airport3.3 miles
Schiphol Airport29.3 miles
Eindhoven Airport49.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Erasmus Universiteit1.5 miles
Rotterdam Zoo2.1 miles
Familiepark Plaswijckpark2.7 miles
De Hoge Bomen12.8 miles
New Babylon13.3 miles
Paleis Huis Ten Bosch13.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Stayokay Rotterdam
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 21 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Yoga classes
- Public transit tickets Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage Additional charge
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Safe Additional charge
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Rotterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When traveling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 people or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancelations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.