Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam
Overblaak 85- 87, Centrum, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2198 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rotterdam – Excellent location – show map
Located in the city center of Rotterdam, Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam is housed in one of the famous cube houses, opposite Blaak Metro Station. This unique hostel features vending machine, a simple modern bistro and bar. Free WiFi access throughout the whole hostel is available. Breakfast is also included.
Each of the simply furnished dormitory rooms at Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam has bunk beds, a shared shower room and a shared toilet. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning. Packed lunch service is available for a surcharge.
The hostel benefits from a 24-hour front desk and bicycle hire. Rotterdam Stayokay is a 10-minute walk from the Maritime Museum. The main shopping area is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rotterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam
- Is it quiet at night?We are in the middle of the city, so there will be noises from outside.Answered on July 1, 2022
- Do you offer luggage storage?Hello, Yes we do. Kind regards.Answered on December 4, 2019
- They are a possibiity to warm milk. we woud like to have a room as the advertised, because we are to elderies , we would ike two bunk beds. it is poss...Dear Guest, warm milk is there for the breakfast. If you booked a private room, the room has low beds. Dorms always have bunk beds. In the cubes all ...Answered on September 17, 2021
- Hi, is the private bathroom in the Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom and Shower en-suite or is it outside the room?Dear sir/madam, the bathroom is in the room. Kind regards, Team Stayokay RotterdamAnswered on June 18, 2022
- I was wanted to confirm if there is space in the room (cube studio) or other common area inside to keep our bicycles overnight?Dear guest, we have a bicycle shed freely accessible for our guests to stall their bike based on daily availability. A spot can not be reserved, but w...Answered on March 26, 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When traveling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 people or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancelations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancelations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam
Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam is 0.8 miles from the center of Rotterdam.
Guests staying at Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam by:
- Train 30min
Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
- Yoga classes
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam has 1 restaurant:
- The Cube