Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
In Aguas Calientes, Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is a colonial-style property that features massage sessions and an Andean sauna. The spacious rooms feature tile floors and sitting areas. Buffet breakfast and dinner are included in the rates.
Decorated with Andean tapestries, rooms at Inkaterra feature beds with cotton sheets, alpaca blankets and canopies. Some rooms have Wi-Fi, fireplaces, marble sinks and private pools.
There is a restaurant that serves Andean cuisine overlooking the Vilcanota River.
Guests at Inkaterra Machu Picchu can enjoy guided walks around the area, reading a book from the lounge library by the fireplace or browsing in the gift shop.
Cusco City is 4 hours away by train.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi ! Are you able to help organizing day trip to Machu Picchu - Huayna picchu ? Inka trail day trek ? Looking forward ! C.indeed we do both excursións. thank youAnswered on November 18, 2021
- Hi there, Do you provide airport transfer from Cusco airport?this is correct!Answered on November 18, 2021
- I may have left my eye glasses in room 20. I checked out Saturday, May 7, 3022. Were they found?kindly let us know your Reservation numberAnswered on May 11, 2022
- Hi - we are planning on coming this upcoming Sunday and Monday. Are your restaurants and facilities all open? Thank you Brettonly for our guests exept Cafe Inkaterra in Machu Picchu thank youAnswered on November 18, 2021
- Hello! Do you have Vegan food options?this is correct!Answered on November 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
Room options at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel include:
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is 1,000 feet from the center of Machu Picchu.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel by:
- Car 3h
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Cooking class
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
The prices at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Cafe Inkaterra
Guests staying at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.