Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki
205 Lewers Street, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 587 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki.
Deluxe Ohia Suite
Deluxe Palm Suite
Deluxe Hala Suite
Deluxe Banyan Suite
Deluxe Koa Suite
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.1 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.3 miles
- Fort DeRussy 0.3 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 0.3 miles
- International Marketplace 0.3 miles
- US Army Museum of Hawaii 0.4 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.4 miles
- Atlantis Submarine 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.6 miles
- Kaimana Beach 1.3 miles
- Kapiolani Park 1.3 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 1.9 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 2 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 2 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.7 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 8.3 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 9.4 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.9 miles
- Honolulu Airport 6.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Waikiki Beachwalk Boutique
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Chanel
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Internet access has tiered charges. Please contact the hotel for information on the daily, weekly, and monthly fees.
A fixed amount of USD $250 for cash or USD $100 for credit card per room will be charged on the day of arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
A daily resort fee of USD 8.38 will be charged for use of the property amenities: Pool, Fitness Room, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Unlimited Local calls and use of the in suite safe.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W20335478-01