Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
328 East 1st Street, Downtown LA, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States of America – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Los Angeles
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Miyako Hotel Los Angeles! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Little Tokyo and Grand Central Market are within 14 minutes' walk away from Miyako Hotel Los Angeles. It features multiple on-site dining options and classic rooms with free WiFi.
A cable TV is provided in each guest room at the Miyako Hotel Los Angeles. All of the tan colored rooms include a refrigerator, an iron with ironing facilities, and coffee facilities.
Tamon Sushi restaurant at the Los Angeles Miyako serves Asian cuisine, while the adjacent Ohjah Lounge offers a full bar and snacks. Guests can visit Cafe Take 5 for a cup of coffee or tea.
A light rail transport station is 2 blocks from the hotel. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is 0.6 mi away, and Grand park is 0.7 mi away. The Japanese American National Museum is 2 minutes' walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have airport shuttleOur hotel does not offer a shuttle service to LAX. Some popular options for reaching our hotel from the airport are the SuperShuttle Service or taxi,..Answered on 22 October 2019
- Hi, what does the parking look like around the area?Thank you for your question. We have started offering valet parking again at the rate of $33/night for guests with in-and-out access. There is also a ..Answered on 3 May 2021
- Do uou have a late check out availableThank you for your question, late checkout is subject to availability, please contact the front desk closer to the date of departure.Answered on 30 January 2021
- Where is available parkingUnfortunately we are not offering onsite parking at this time. We recommend parking at Joe's Little Tokyo Mall Parking located at 319 E 1st St. There ..Answered on 1 March 2021
- Hello if we stay at your hotel where do we park?￼Most convenient parking options consist of either onsite valet or the offsite (ticket operated) self parking in a public structure located behind the hotel.Answered on 16 July 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Cable channels
- Valet parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Miyako Hotel Los Angeles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Government issued Photo I.D. and credit card are required for check in.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
Miyako Hotel Los Angeles has 1 restaurant:
- Tamon Restaurant
Miyako Hotel Los Angeles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Room options at Miyako Hotel Los Angeles include:
The prices at Miyako Hotel Los Angeles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Miyako Hotel Los Angeles is 1,300 feet from the center of Los Angeles.
Check-in at Miyako Hotel Los Angeles is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.