Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
75 Lower Simcoe Street, M5J 3A6 Toronto, Canada – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1519 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Toronto – Excellent location – show map
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the Delta Toronto hotel features spacious rooms, an indoor heated pool and hot tub, and free WiFi. The Delta Toronto is just steps away from the city's top attractions and sites including the CN Tower, Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Center, and Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
A SMART TV with cable channels is standard in each room. Select rooms have a glass-enclosed walk-in shower, and all of them provide free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee machine.
Guests can enjoy premium casual dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch at SOCO Kitchen + Bar, or order in-room dining. Char No.5 Whiskey & Cocktail Lounge is open to the public for craft cocktails and a premium whiskey experience.
At the Delta Toronto, guests can conveniently access a free fitness and recreation center, meetings and events spaces, luggage storage and dry cleaning.
PATH, Toronto’s underground pedestrian walkway, is directly accessible from the hotel. Toronto Union Station, UP Express and Metro Toronto Convention Center are directly connected to the hotel via PATH, and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is a short 10-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Toronto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the pool currently open as well as the bar? Or are they closed due to covid 19?Good Afternoon, Ontario Law still restricts bars from being open, but our Pool will be open with a limited capacity on Saturday, July 18th.Answered on July 16, 2020
- Is the private bathroom have soaking bath and shower all togetherGood morning, Our corner soaker rooms have a separate soaker tub, and then a walk in shower in each room. Thank you, Delta TorontoAnswered on November 20, 2019
- Hello I’m just looking to book your corner king room and I see it says it comes with “bath or shower”. Is there any chance of a room with both? ThanksGood day, we can certainly block you into a room with both. All of our rooms with tubs also have a shower.Answered on June 23, 2020
- How much is the incidentals depositIf using a credit card, we require $100/night, if using cash or debit, we require $250 for 1/2 nights, $500 for 3 or more, as well as Room & Taxes at ..Answered on December 7, 2020
- We want suites with the jacuzzis, two separate ones for two nights, the 14th 15thThank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately we are currently sold out of the soaking tub rooms for the 14th, but we do have some available on the 15th.Answered on February 8, 2021
- Still looking?
SOCO Kitchen & Bar
Food: Pizza, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto on this page.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto has 1 restaurant:
- SOCO Kitchen & Bar
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
- Steam room
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto is 0.7 miles from the center of Toronto.
The prices at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto by:
- Taxi 5min
Check-in at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.