25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian
Bahnhofplatz 1, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 1833 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Munich – Excellent location - show map
Well set in Munich, 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian provides air-conditioned rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi and a restaurant. Featuring a bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around 100 yards from Central Station Munich, 900 yards from Lenbachhaus and less than 0.6 miles from Konigsplatz. The hotel features a sauna and a 24-hour front desk.
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.
A buffet, continental or American breakfast is available daily at the property.
The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike hire is available at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Frauenkirche, Karlsplatz (Stachus) and Sendlinger Tor. The nearest airport is Munich Airport, 23 miles from 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian.
This is our guests' favourite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Do the windows open? In the rooms?Windows can be opened.Answered on 13 December 2019
- Hello, is there a room I can book for 2 adults, 1 child (5 years old) and one baby? Or would I need to book 2 rooms? Thanks.We can put an extra bed in our Large or Extra Large Category to an extra charge of EUR 20,00 per nightAnswered on 29 December 2020
- Do you offer parkingParking is available at the underground car park Elisenhofes at Prielmayerstraße 3 The price is EUR 20,00 per day. Open 24hours. A reservation howe..Answered on 25 April 2022
- Hi, can you accommodate a cot (for a 1year old) in the medium or large rooms? Thanks!Hi, a baby cot fits in the Large rooms or even bigger. The Medium room is too small. Best WishesAnswered on 10 October 2022
- Hi, are there coffee making facilities in the room please? Thanks AnnaWe only have nespresso machines in our Suites.Answered on 23 August 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Moroccan, International
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sport events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/performanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Minimarket on site
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian
25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian has 1 restaurant:
- NENI München
25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian is 0.7 miles from the centre of Munich.
Room options at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian include:
25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/performance
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Guests staying at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.