27 Elmbank Street, Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow, G2 4PB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Glasgow – Great location - show map
Offering stylish dorms in Glasgow’s bustling centre, this converted townhouse provides free Wi-Fi. Filled with original features, the hostel is just 2 minutes’ walk from Charing Cross Rail Station.
The King’s Theatre can also be reached in just a 2-minute walk, and Glasgow’s central shops, bars, and restaurants can all be reached in 10 minutes on foot. The M8 motorway is only a 5-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it mandatory that I have photo I'd also is it cash at the property or do you pay on card and what time is check in normally from please and are you..Yes, photo ID is required from the named lead guest at the time of check-in, as stated in our Terms and Conditions. We accept any government issued ID..Answered on 19 September 2020
- Do you have rooms on ground floor for walking disability as don't want to take a room with wheelchair users incase someone needs ithello, Yes, we have got that kind of room, depends on what type of room you will chooseAnswered on 29 November 2019
- Hi. Where can I park nearby for free on Friday please?Hi, unfortunately due to being located in the city centre there is no free parking nearby, however there is a multi-story car park at the end of our s..Answered on 26 May 2021
- Hi I will be arriving in Glasgow on Oct 15. I will be travelling with my son who will join the University of Glasgow. I need accommodation for three w..Hi there! yes it is possible to quarantine in our hostel in a private room and with your food delivered to you. Please let us know if you have addit..Answered on 29 September 2020
- how many beds are there?We have multiple room types from 10 beds to 4 beds.Answered on 26 June 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Safestay Glasgow accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Safestay Glasgow
Check-in at Safestay Glasgow is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Safestay Glasgow is 800 yards from the centre of Glasgow.
Guests staying at Safestay Glasgow can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Safestay Glasgow offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Safestay Glasgow may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Safestay Glasgow include:
- Bed in Dormitory
- Dormitory Room
From the nearest airport, you can get to Safestay Glasgow by:
- Bus 30min