Grey Street Hotel
2-12 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 2093 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The hotel started life as a bank, but it has also been a newsagents, restaurant and the Cavendish nightclub before being converted into a hotel in the 2005. The Malhotra Group acquired the Grey Street Hotel in June 2013.
Property surroundings –
- Aldermans Fenwicks House 0.1 miles
- Newcastle Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Theatre Royal 0.1 miles
- Castle Garth 0.2 miles
- The Gate 0.2 miles
- Newcastle Train Station 0.3 miles
- Carling Academy 0.3 miles
- Eldon Square 0.3 miles
- Northumberland Street 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Sage 0.4 miles
- Northumbria University 0.4 miles
- Quayside 0.5 miles
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art 0.5 miles
- St James' Park 0.5 miles
- Metro Radio Arena 0.7 miles
- MetroCentre 2.5 miles
- Beamish Museum 6.5 miles
- Lumley Castle 8.4 miles
- Stadium of Light 9.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Grainger Market 0.2 miles
- Tyne River 0.3 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 6 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- High Bridge Quarter Boutique
- Central Arcade Local & authentic
Popular brands like: Apple, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Living Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 reasons to choose Grey Street Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Newcastle upon Tyne
Most popular facilities
- Massage (Additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Grey Street Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.