Harbour Heights Hotel
73 Haven Rd, Poole, BH13 7LW, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 648 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
CRS team has an extensive knowledge of our hotels and different facilities associated with FJB collection such as Watersport, Spa and restaurants as well as recommending local attractions and information.
Harbour Heights Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Compton Acres 0.6 miles
- Sandbanks 1.4 miles
- Brownsea Castle 1.4 miles
- Poole Magistrates Court 2 miles
- Kaplan International College Bournemouth 2 miles
- BMI The Harbour Hospital 2.5 miles
- Bournemouth Library 2.5 miles
- Bournemouth Beach 2.6 miles
- Oceanarium 2.7 miles
- Bournemouth Eye 2.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Grosvenor Casino Bournemouth 2.8 miles
- Poole Harbour 3 miles
- Boscombe Beach 4.1 miles
- Queen's Park 4.7 miles
- Swanage Railway 6.3 miles
- Corfe Castle 6.9 miles
- Hengistbury Head 7.8 miles
- Mudeford Beach 8.4 miles
- Highcliffe Castle 9.7 miles
- Moors Valley Country Park and Forest 10.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 6.9 miles
- Southampton Airport 30.3 miles
- Bristol Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
6 reasons to choose Harbour Heights Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Poole
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children from 0 to 3 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
One further child from 4 to 14 years is charged GBP 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Upgraded rooms with harbour views and balconies are available on request, subject to availability and an additional charge. Please request when booking.
Please note that the hotel regularly hosts functions, so some noise may be experienced at weekends.
Please note that the BBQ facilities are for group functions only, and guests are not permitted to bring their own food.
When booking more than 6 rooms, a GBP 50 non-refundable charge per room is required.