Hotel Langdale Hotel & Spa
The Langdale Estate, Ambleside, LA22 9JD, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 574 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Langdale Hotel & Spa
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Rydal Water1.9 miles
Rydal Mount & Gardens2.4 miles
Tarn Hows4.3 miles
Grizedale Forest4.7 miles
Lake Windermere6.3 miles
Coniston Water6.4 miles
Hill Top6.5 miles
Scafell Pike6.9 miles
World of Beatrix Potter7 miles
Wastwater Lake8.9 miles
Restaurant Wainwrights' Inn0.3 miles
Cat Bells10.5 miles
River Brathay River2 miles
Mountain Langdale Pikes3 miles
Lake Lake Windermere4 miles
Mountain Old Man of Coniston6 miles
Lake Lake Coniston6 miles
River River Duddon7 miles
Mountain Scafell15 miles
Lake Wasdale15 miles
Sea/ocean Irish Sea15 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Langdale Hotel & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
15:00 - 00:00
00:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Langdale Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note Brimstone Spa is accessed for an additional charge, while the Langdale leisure facilities are complimentary.
All food and beverage add-ons including breakfast and dinner must be pre-booked before arrival.
Use of the pool and gym must also be pre-booked with the hotel prior to arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about Langdale Hotel & Spa
Guests staying at Langdale Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Langdale Hotel & Spa (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Secured parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
The prices at Langdale Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Langdale Hotel & Spa include:
Langdale Hotel & Spa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Indoor pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Indoor pool (all year)
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Langdale Hotel & Spa on this page.
Langdale Hotel & Spa is 3.1 miles from the centre of Ambleside.
Check-in at Langdale Hotel & Spa is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Langdale Hotel & Spa by:
- Car 2h
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.