Locomotive Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8PU , United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|penta Plus Double or Twin Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|penta Standard Double or Twin Room|
6 Reasons to Choose pentahotel Derby
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Derby Train Station 0.2 miles
- London Road Community Hospital 0.4 miles
- Pride Park Stadium 0.5 miles
- Derby Central Library 1 miles
- Kingsway Hospital 2.2 miles
- Royal Derby Hospital 2.2 miles
- University of Derby 2.3 miles
- Kedleston Hall 4.5 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 5 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Repton 6.3 miles
- Melbourne Hall 6.7 miles
- Donington Park 7 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 7 miles
- Download Festival 7.2 miles
- Calke Abbey 7.9 miles
- Trowell Services M1 8.6 miles
- Tutbury Castle 10.4 miles
- University of Nottingham 11.1 miles
- Queen's Medical Centre 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 1 miles
- Allenton Market 3 miles
- Seven Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Derwent River 0.2 miles
- East Midlands Airport 7.9 miles
- Birmingham Airport 34 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, British, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1053 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: