The Clermont London, Victoria
101 Buckingham Palace Road, Westminster Borough, London, SW1W 0SJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 4062 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Clermont London, Victoria! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Combining modern comforts with Victorian opulence, this Grade II listed railway hotel is in the heart of the of London Victoria. Located next to London Victoria station, The Clermont London is easily connected to everything that London has to offer.
All rooms at the hotel contain a work desk and chair, telephone, iPod docking station and flat-screen TV. Additional amenities include Egyptian cotton bed linen, en-suite facilities and air-conditioning.
The Clermont London's fitness centre provides cardio machines, free weights and other equipment, such as treadmills, to help guests maintain their health.
There are 9 meeting and function rooms at the hotel's business centre, which provides business guests with a range of options for meetings, conferences and events. Additional services can be purchased for business events, including fax and photocopying, luggage storage and catering options.
The Apollo and Victoria Palace theatres are within walking distance of the hotel; home of London’s favourite musicals Wicked and Hamilton. Top attractions including Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks area also a short walking distance away. The River Thames, Tate Britain, Big Ben and the London Eye are all within easy reach.
The nearest airport is Heathrow Airport, 18 miles away, or guests can reach Gatwick Airport in 47 minutes by train. Guests can access the rest of the UK and mainland Europe by the Victoria line via Victoria underground station to King's Cross St Pancras in 17 minutes.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there any parking at the hotelWe do not have car parking at the hotel however there is a local car park nearbyAnswered on 31 January 2020
- Is breakfast includedOur published rates are priced on a room only basis, although breakfast can be added at an additional chargeAnswered on 3 September 2019
- In a suite do you have an executive loungeThere is Executive Lounge at the hotel and it remains closed till further notice according to Covid19 goverment guidelines.Answered on 4 March 2021
- Hi can we drop luggage early around 11am before check in?Hello, Yes indeed you can. Many Thanks The Clermont TeamAnswered on 28 May 2021
- Where breakfast is included in the room rate, is it continental or is a full English breakfast available?It is a full english breakfast a buffetAnswered on 26 September 2021
- Still looking?
Clermont Restaurant & Bar
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Clermont London, Victoria accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Clermont London, Victoria
The prices at The Clermont London, Victoria may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at The Clermont London, Victoria include:
The Clermont London, Victoria has 2 restaurants:
- The Soak
- Clermont Restaurant & Bar
Guests staying at The Clermont London, Victoria can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Clermont London, Victoria is 1.1 miles from the centre of London.
Check-in at The Clermont London, Victoria is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Clermont London, Victoria offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre